Download for Deco XE75 Pro
How to Configure a Deco System with Starlink
How to Resolve Double NAT using Starlink
How To Setup TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi For Singtel
Deco Wi-Fi 6E Mesh System Unboxing and Setup Video: Deco XE75/Deco XE75 Pro
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “Testing Internet Connection”?
This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” Testing Internet Connection”.More Fold
What to do if I fail to configure the satellite Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find another Deco”?
This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the slave Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn't find another Deco”.More Fold
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find Deco”?
This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn’t find Deco”.More Fold
How to set up the TP-Link Deco Mesh Wi-Fi System
This video introduces the installation and configuration processes of TP-Link Deco Mesh Wi-Fi System, and Deco M9 Plus is taken as an example.More Fold
- General questions about Deco
- How to use Deco with your existing router
- Meddelande: IFTTT stödet upphör 31:a juli 2020
- How to choose the right Deco
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- Troubleshooting Slow Internet Speed with Deco Devices
- Encountering an Error When Adding a Deco
- The internet connection is unstable or suddenly stops working when connected to the Deco network?
- Hur ändrar man Deco huvudenhet? (SE)
- Getting to know your Deco app
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID or the account is locked?(Deco)
- What if I fail to sign up or activate the TP-Link ID?
- Kan man koppla ihop dom olika deco enheterna via lan kabel? (SE)
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router or Deco?
- How to remove a Parental Control profile on the Deco
- How to set up the HomeShield Parental Controls feature on a TP-Link Router/Deco
- How to extend guest network when there is a switch between Decos
- Common Questions Regarding Wi-Fi 6E Deco
- What should I do if I failed to login Deco App?
- What can I do if the Deco app displays "We could not find Deco"?
- What can I do if the Deco app shows “Let's Begin” while Deco is working well?
- How to control the TP-Link router/Deco with Google Assistant
- How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet
- Varför får jag varningar om svag säkerhet på min apple enhet?
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- Hur ändrar man ägare av deco nätverket? (SE)
- How do I know which Deco my client is connected to?
- Is the Signal Source for Satellite Decos Selectable on the Deco App?
- General Questions about HomeShield Pro Service
- How to delete a network on the Deco app
- How to delete an offline device on the Deco app
- How to enable the Access Control Skill in your Alexa App
- Troubleshooting Guide of DDNS function on TP-Link Wi-Fi Router, LTE Gateway Router or Deco Router
- How to subscribe to the TP-Link HomeShield Pro Service
- How to use firmware recovery if the Deco become brick
- How to connect Deco with Starlink
- Cannot detect or find the wireless signal of Wi-Fi6/Wi-Fi6E/Wi-Fi7 products(Router/Range Extender/Deco)
- Abnormal LED lights and bad ports on the TP-Link Deco
- Cannot connect to Deco Wi-Fi
- Vad kan jag göra ifall det inte går att öppna en webbsida? (SE)
- Hur skall jag göra ifall jag har olika deco modeller? (SE)
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers
- How to configure the Connection Alerts feature on the Deco app
- How to find the firmware version of Deco
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app
- How to configure your TP-Link Deco with CenturyLink’s fiber service
- How to change the device name of Deco
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on Deco
- Hur aktiverar jag WPS funktionen på ett deco system? (SE)
- Hur ändrar man lan ip adressen på sitt deco system? (SE)
- How to add manager account of Deco
- LED feature of Deco
- How do I test speed of Deco?
- Deco Setup Walkthrough(For Deco X20/X60/X90/P9/M4/S4/E4/W2400 etc)
- How to change Notification settings of Deco
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- What to do if you cannot connect to your Deco remotely?
- What’s a Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System and How it works?
- General questions about the AI-Driven Mesh feature
- What can I do if Homeshield Weekly Report is empty?
- Why the actual wireless speed on my wireless device is lower than the speed result on the Deco APP?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address
- Why is my satellite Deco unit not getting the same speed as the main Deco?
- General questions about the Smart Actions feature in the Deco app
- Why my clients don't roam/connect to the nearest Deco node?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- Hur ändrar man tidszon för sitt deco system? (SE)
- What can I do if HomeShield Pro blocks a safe website or URL?
- Why is a device displayed as an unknown device on the Deco app？
- Why does Parental Control show my device has reached the time limit while it actually hasn’t?
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- Jämföresle mellan deco modellerna. (SE)
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- Är det normalt att deco enheterna blir varma? (SE)
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- Why my clients fail to connect to the Deco Wi-Fi when Fast Roaming is enabled?
- Vad betyder dom olika färgerna för dom olika deco modellerna? (SE)
- Why Deco's WiFi is showing Internet May Not Be Available on my mobile device when standing next to the Deco unit?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
Deco XE75 Pro(EU)_V1_1.2.3 Build 20230810
|Published Date: 2023-08-24||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 27.34 MB|
Deco XE75 Pro(EU)_V1_1.2.2 Build 20230613
|Published Date: 2023-06-27||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 27.30 MB|
Deco XE75 Pro(EU)_V1_1.2.1 Build 20230530
|Published Date: 2023-06-16||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 27.30 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.