Download for Deco X50-PoE
How to Mount Your Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System with PoE (Deco X50-PoE as an example)
This video will show you how to mount your Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System with PoE, using Deco X50-PoE as an example.More Fold
How To Setup TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi For Singtel
How to Set Up Your Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System with PoE (Deco X50-PoE as an example)
This video will show you how to set up your Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System with PoE, using Deco X50-PoE as an example.More Fold
- The internet connection is unstable or suddenly stops working when connected to the Deco network?
- What should I do if I failed to login Deco App?
- Abnormal LED lights and bad ports on the TP-Link Deco
- Cannot connect to Deco Wi-Fi
- What can I do if the Deco app displays "We could not find Deco"?
- Varför får jag varningar om svag säkerhet på min apple enhet?
- How to extend guest network when there is a switch between Decos
- Kan man koppla ihop dom olika deco enheterna via lan kabel? (SE)
- How to delete an offline device on the Deco app
- How to delete a network on the Deco app
- Is the Signal Source for Satellite Decos Selectable on the Deco App?
- Vad kan jag göra ifall det inte går att öppna en webbsida? (SE)
- Hur skall jag göra ifall jag har olika deco modeller? (SE)
- How do I know which Deco my client is connected to?
- Hur ändrar man ägare av deco nätverket? (SE)
- How to find the firmware version of Deco
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app
- How to configure your TP-Link Deco with CenturyLink’s fiber service
- How to change the device name of Deco
- Hur aktiverar jag WPS funktionen på ett deco system? (SE)
- Hur ändrar man lan ip adressen på sitt deco system? (SE)
- How to add manager account of Deco
- LED feature of Deco
- How do I test speed of Deco?
- Fail to setup the Satellite Deco
- General questions about PoE feature on Deco X50-PoE
- Hur ändrar man Deco huvudenhet? (SE)
- Getting to know your Deco app
- How to change Notification settings of Deco
- How to remove a Parental Control profile on the Deco
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID or the account is locked?(Deco)
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- What to do if you cannot connect to your Deco remotely?
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router or Deco?
- What’s a Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System and How it works?
- General questions about Deco
- General questions about the AI-Driven Mesh feature
- How to enable the Access Control Skill in your Alexa App
- Troubleshooting: Slow Internet Speed with Deco Devices
- What can I do if the Deco app shows “Let's Begin” while Deco is working well?
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- Why the actual wireless speed on my wireless device is lower than the speed result on the Deco APP?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address
- Why is my satellite Deco unit not getting the same speed as the main Deco?
- General questions about the Smart Actions feature in the Deco app
- Why my clients don't roam/connect to the nearest Deco node?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- Hur ändrar man tidszon för sitt deco system? (SE)
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- Why is a device displayed as an unknown device on the Deco app？
- What if I fail to sign up or activate the TP-Link ID?
- Jämföresle mellan deco modellerna. (SE)
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- Är det normalt att deco enheterna blir varma? (SE)
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- Why my clients fail to connect to the Deco Wi-Fi when Fast Roaming is enabled?
- Vad betyder dom olika färgerna för dom olika deco modellerna? (SE)
- Why Deco's WiFi is showing Internet May Not Be Available on my mobile device when standing next to the Deco unit?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2022-10-28||Language: English||File Size: 28.03 MB|
The first firmware released.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.