Download for TL-WR820N
- Product Overview
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- How do I set up Access Control on TL-WR820N?
- How do I set up Parental Controls on TL-WR820N?
- How do I set up IP & MAC Binding on TL-WR820N?
- How do I open port for internal server on TL-WR820N?
- How do I enable IPTV on TL-WR820N?
- How do I configure local and remote management on TL-WR820N?
- How do I configure L2TP/PPTP VPN connection on TL-WR820N?
- How do I configure IPv6 on TL-WR820N?
- How do I configure Dynamic DNS on TL-WR820N?
- How do I change DHCP server and DNS on TL-WR820N?
- How do I upgrade firmware of TL-WR820N?
- How do I backup and restore the configuration file on TL-WR820N?
- How do I enable Guest Network on TL-WR820N?
- How do I check or change wireless network settings on TL-WR820N?
- How do I install TL-WR820N to work with a Cable Modem?
- How do I change WAN settings on TL-WR820N?
- How do I clone MAC address to TL-WR820N?
- How do I log in web-based management interface/utility of TL-WR820N?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
It is NOT suggested to upgrade firmware which is not for your region. Please click here to choose your own region and download the most suitable firmware version. ( eg. the firmware of EU and US are different hardware versions)
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the TP-Link device only has wireless connection.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2020-08-18||Language: English||File Size: 1.84 MB|
|Published Date: 2020-02-19||Language: English||File Size: 1.88 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence termshere. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.