Download for RE650
- Product Overview
How to Set Up TP Link Range Extender via Web Browser (RE650, etc.)
Learn how to install and set up the TP-Link WiFi Range Extender RE650 via a web browser. For more information on TP-Link WiFi Range Extenders, visit: https://bit.ly/2TDJ5WIMore Fold
How to Set Up TP Link Range Extender via WPS Button (RE650, etc.)
How to Set Up TP Link Range Extender via Tether App (RE650, etc.)
How to set up a TP-Link Range Extender(No music)
How to set up a TP-Link Range Extender
- How to configure my range extender via web GUI (new logo)?
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- How to confirm whether my range extender is successfully configured and in the best location?
- How to log into the web management page of the range extender?
- How to configure Range Extender via Tether APP
- What should I do if the range extender cannot find my host network?
- How to check whether my Range Extender is using the same SSID with my Router
- How to set access control on my range extender (new logo)?
- How to upgrade the firmware of my range extender (new logo)?
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link range extenders
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- Explanation of portal authentication failure after EAP is extended with Range Extenders
- How to place your wireless Range Extender for optimal reception and performance?
- What should I do if my range extender does not extend the Wi-Fi coverage?
- Why my Range Extender is unable to detect 5GHz wireless network of my root router?
- Fix Unstable Connection on the Range Extender by Changing Router Advanced Features
- What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
- What's the solution if my TP-Link range extender can't connect to my router properly?
- My devices are connected to the range extender but no network access
- How to Configure OneMesh Range Extender via Tether app?
- How to configure the range extender as an access point (new logo)?
- How to adjust Wi-Fi coverage of TP-Link Range Extender (new logo)?
- How do I log into the Web-based Interface of Wireless Access Point or Extender(case 2)?
- How to Join an OneMesh Network with a Range Extender Already Set Up?
- How to set up system time of Dual Band Range Extender (new logo)?
- How to control LEDs of TP-Link Dual Band Range Extender (new logo)?
- How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name?
- How to upgrade the firmware of TP-Link Range Extender (new designed blue UI)?
- Different Application Scenarios to use the TP-Link dual band range extender
- How to set up Mac Filtering on router (blue UI) to control the devices connected to the Range Extender?
- How to setup Access Point Mode of Range Extender?
- How to Adjust the Range Extender's Wi-Fi Coverage (blue UI)?
- Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
- How to connect your wireless devices to the range extender via WPS as AP Mode (new logo)?
- How to Connect Your Wireless Devices to the Range Extender via WPS as AP mode? (Blue UI)
- How to check network status of the range extender (new logo)?
- How to configure wireless network on the range extender (new logo)?
- How to Set Up the Range Extender as an Access Point? (Blue UI)
- Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name
- How to Change Wireless Settings of the Extended Networks? (blue UI)?
- How to configure my Range Extender via Web GUI (new-designed blue UI) to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage?
- How to configure High Speed Mode in my dual band Range Extender (new-designed blue UI)
- Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?
- How to efficiently improve success rate of WPS?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
It is NOT suggested to upgrade firmware which is not for your region. Please click here to choose your own region and download the most suitable firmware version. ( eg. the firmware of EU and US are different hardware versions)
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the TP-Link device only has wireless connection.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2021-11-03||Language: English||File Size: 7.77 MB|
|Published Date: 2021-07-05||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 7.84 MB|
Modification and bug fixes:
|Published Date: 2021-03-26||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 7.90 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence termshere. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your TP-Link device’s firmware to the latest version.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.