Download for Archer C5
- Product Overview
|Published Date: 2022-02-21||Language: English||File Size: 1.75 MB|
Operating System: Mac OS 10.15/11.x/12.x
|Published Date: 2018-10-29||Language: English||File Size: 2.53 MB|
Operating System: Mac OS 10.9-10.14
|Published Date: 2016-11-13||Language: English||File Size: 14.6 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
How to Set up Address Reservation on TP-Link Routers Windows
This video will show you how to set up Address Reservation on TP-Link routers.More Fold
How to Set up OpenVPN on TP-Link Routers Windows
This video will show you how to set up OpenVPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.More Fold
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.More Fold
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.More Fold
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
How to set up Port Forwarding on a TP-Link router
Take Archer A7 as demonstration.More Fold
How to set Parental Controls on a TP-Link router
Take Archer A9 as demonstration.More Fold
How to change the Wi-Fi settings on TP-Link router
- How to set up TP-LINK DDNS on TP-Link Wireless Router (New Logo)
- How to bind IP Address and MAC Address on TP-Link Router
- What is TP-Link ID and how to create a TP-Link ID?
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router or Deco?
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- How to set up an IPv6 Internet connection on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers
- How to change the Network Sharing Settings on TP-Link wireless routers
- How to Use the Local Storage Sharing Feature
- How to access USB storage device on the TP-Link Routers from Windows or Mac OS
- Can't access my USB drive plugged into TP-Link router
- What should I do if wireless connection cannot work on TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- Why cannot I find to my wireless networks?
- How to set up IPv6 service on the TP-Link wireless router
- How to set up IPv6 service for some specific ISP like BT/Hyperoptic or SKY etc on the wireless router
- How to set up IPv6 service for Cable ISP on the wireless router
- Why Do I Fail to Access tplinkwifi.net?
- How to set up QoS using TP-Link Wi-Fi router
- How to set up QoS on the TP-Link Wi-Fi router that doesn’t support HomeCare function
- How to use bandwidth control on TP-Link wireless router
- How to configure my basic wireless setting on TL-Link dual band wireless router
- How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-Link products
- How to configure basic wireless settings of TP-Link 11AC router (new logo)
- How do I share a USB drive on my Archer C7/C5?
- How to setup and use the FTP Server Function on TP-Link wireless routers
- How to setup and use the FTP Server Function on the Archer C7/C5
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address
- What can I do if I forget the password of my cloud account bound to the TP-Link wireless router?
- How to turn off the QoS feature on TP-Link Router
- How to Avoid Double NAT When DSL Modem Router and Wireless Router are Used Together
- How do I log into the web-based Utility (Management Page) of TP-Link wireless router?
- Why My TP-Link Router Can Not Get WAN Parameters From My Modem?
- How to access my USB NAS device on the TP-Link wireless routers from my Mac computer
- How to Setup DDNS(DynDNS) on Wireless Router
- How to configure Wireless MAC address filter on wireless router
- How to open the network shared folder with TP-Link wireless routers on Windows computer
- How to setup and use the Media Server feature on the TP-Link wireless routers to share media files
- How to use Parental Control function on Wireless router
- How to Setup DDNS (No-IP) on TP-Link Wireless Router
- How to Configure WDS Bridging on TP-Link Dual Band Routers (green UI)
- How to improve my wireless speed or range
- How to improve the signal strength of my 5GHz wireless connection
- How to configure Static Routing on wireless routers
- How to protect your TP-Link network devices from potential attacks
- How to do troubleshooting from the system log when PPPoE connection fails
- How to install TP-Link wireless router to work with a DSL Modem (PPPoE)
- How to Configure Guest Network on Dual Band Wireless Routers
- How to Upgrade the firmware version of TP-Link Wireless Router
- How to configure an IP address reservation on the Archer C8 , C5 V2, router
- How to setup and share a printer on your local network with Print Server feature on the TP-Link device (MAC OS)
- How to set up DDNS (No-IP) on the Archer C8 , C5 V2, TD-W9970 router
- How to set up DDNS (DynDNS) on the Archer C8, C5 V2, TD-W9970 router
- How to setup and use the Media Server feature on the Archer C7/C5 router to share media files
- How to setup and provide access to your local storage drive with the Archer C7/C5
- How to setup and share a printer on your local network with the Archer C7/C5
- How to configure Guest Network of Archer Wi-Fi Router (new designed blue UI)
- How to register a TP-Link cloud account for my TP-Link wireless router to manage it remotely (New Logo)
- How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point
- How to configure Access Control on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to configure IP&MAC Binding Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to make applications free from port restriction by DMZ (new logo)
- How to make Xbox online games run smoothly by UPnP (new logo)
- How to use PPTP VPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to configure Wi-Fi Routers to support IPTV service on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to set up System Time of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to test the network connectivity using Diagnostics on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to control LEDs of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to recover the login password in case you forget it (new logo)
- How to limit devices on your LAN from accessing the Wi-Fi Router (new logo)
- How to set up Remote Management on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to configure Address Reservation on Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)
- How to Change the DNS servers on the wireless router and DSL modem router (New UI)
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)
- How to Join an OneMesh Network with a Range Extender Already Set Up
- How to setup TP-Link Wi-Fi Router on Tether APP
- How to set up Wireless Schedule on your TP-Link Router
- How to configure your TP-Link Wireless router with CenturyLink’s fiber service (new logo)
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers
- How to Establish a VPN Connection on TP-Link Wi-Fi Router
- How to recover the router when it bricked
- What should I do if VPN doesn't work on Wi-Fi Router?
- What is the TP-Link Smart Connect feature and how to enable it?
- Several questions about the OneMesh™ and Mesh
- What should I do if Wi-Fi calling cannot work through TP-Link wireless router?
- How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new logo)？
- What should I do if fail to upgrade the firmware of my TP-Link router?
- What should I do when the ACS registration is not successful and the server distribution configuration is not successful
- The lighting rules of Wi-Fi Router products.
- What should I do if I cannot access printer/internal server after changing the router
- Why cannot log into the Management Page with NOD 32 ESET?
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- Only the wired connection or wireless connection is not working
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- What should I do if the the LED of the TP-Link router is abnormal
- What should I do if I can’t log into web-based interface of my TP-Link device?
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- What can I do if I forget the login password of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- Troubleshooting: Unstable wireless connection on TP-Link router
- Port forwarding: how to set up virtual server on TP-Link wireless router?
- How to Use Print Server Function on TP-Link Router?
- What are the differences between Admin & User cloud accounts on TP-Link wireless router?
- Brief introduction of cloud functions on TP-Link wireless router(New Logo)
- How to reset TP-Link router to factory defaults
- Changing Channel and Channel Width on a TP-Link Router (new logo)
- How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Archer Router?
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on wireless router (For new logo)
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem ?
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a DSL Modem?
- Application Requirement/Choose WAN Connection Type on my TP-Link router
- How do I install TP-Link router to work with a Cable Modem? (Old UI)
- How to change wireless settings of TP-Link wireless router on Tether APP
- Why Internet is not available on the guest network when wireless router works as an AP or wireless switch？
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router’s wireless network(Windows OS)?
- Why my default wireless network name/SSID has been changed after upgrading the firmware?
- Why my TP-Link Router gets a WAN IP from the modem but no internet access？
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router's wireless network(MAC OS)?
- How to configure Address Reservation on TP-Link wireless router
- Application Requirement/Internet Access Control
- What can I do if my 2.4GHz WiFi gets into trouble with a hard disk drive plugged into the USB 3.0 port of a TP-Link wireless router?
- How do I install a TP-Link router to work with a DSL modem (Dynamic IP)?
- How do I install TP-Link wireless router to work with a Modem (Static IP)?
- What’s the Function of 'Disable NAT'?
- Application Requirement/ Parental Control
- How do I secure/protect my wireless network by using WEP encryption on TP-Link wireless 11N Router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2015-04-28||Language: English||File Size: 9.18 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1.Improved the Hardware NAT function;
1.Fixed the security bug caused by overflowing of kcodes buffer;
2.Fixed the bug that special HTTP request may make web server down;
3.Fixed the bug that WDS scan cannot find the wireless single when there are more than 64 SSID around
For Archer C5_V1.20
|Published Date: 2015-03-17||Language: English||File Size: 9.19 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1.Enhanced the support for defencing XSS attack;
2.Improved the friendliness and stability with Tether;
3.Improved the IPv6 support function,and added the support for 48&56 bit prefix;
4.Optimized the schedule of Guest Network function;
1.Fixed the directory traversal security bug;
2.Fixed the bug that assign DNS Server manually in Dynamic IP mode on web,but Tether displays the ISP's DNS;
3.Fixed the bug that can't login via Tether when set sepcial character in username on web;
4.Fixed the bug that can't see any file in FTP Server with null password;
5.Fixed the Access Control bug that can't unblock the clients synchronously in Allow mode;
For Archer C5 v1.20
|Published Date: 2014-11-26||Language: English||File Size: 9.17 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
For Archer C5 V1.20
(1)The router will reset after upgrading this firmware.
(2)The configure file of old firmware cannot be used in this firmware.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your TP-Link device’s firmware to the latest version.