Download for TL-WR845N
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.More Fold
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link router
If you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.More Fold
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- How to Connect a TP-Link Router to StarLink Internet
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- What should I do if wireless connection cannot work on TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address
- How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point
- How to setup TP-Link Wi-Fi Router on Tether APP
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers
- What should I do if fail to upgrade the firmware of my TP-Link router?
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- What should I do if I can’t log into web-based interface of my TP-Link device?
- How do I use the WDS Bridging function to extend my wireless network?
Note: To use Tether, please update your TP-Link device's firmware to the latest version.