Download for TL-MR3020
- Product Overview
- How to do troubleshooting from the system log when PPPoE connection fails?
- Why cannot log into the Management Page with NOD 32 ESET?
- How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-Link products
- What can I do if I forget the login password of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- Troubleshooting: Unstable wireless connection on TP-Link router
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- How to reset TP-Link router to factory defaults
- Why my TP-Link router can not get WAN parameters from my modem?
- Application Requirement/Choose WAN Connection Type on my TP-Link router
- How do I install TP-Link router to work with a Cable Modem? (Old UI)
- Troubleshooting guide of no internet access with TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G/4G Router Mode
- How to Upgrade the firmware version of TP-Link Wireless Router?
- 3G/4G Router All-in-One Troubleshooting Guide
- How to Setup DDNS(DynDNS) on Wireless Router?
- Why I cannot have Internet with an identified 3G Modem?
- How to solve the compatibility problem between your 3G modem and TP-Link 3G router
- How to bind IP Address and MAC Address on TP-Link Router?
- How to protect your TP-Link network devices from potential attacks?
- How to Use the Modem Bin File on TP-Link 3G routers
- How do I change the IP address of a TP-Link Wireless Router ?
- How to set up Port forwarding feature on my TP-Link Wireless Router for Xbox Live?
- What are the most frequent asked questions about the TP-Link routers' speed?
- How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Wireless Router(green UI)?
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router’s wireless network(Windows OS)?
- How to use bandwidth control on TP-Link wireless router?
- How do I configure Remote Management for my TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How to configure Wireless MAC address filter on wireless router?
- Why my TP-Link Router gets a WAN IP from the modem but no internet access？
- Why cannot I access the Internet after successfully connected to the TP-Link router's wireless network(MAC OS)?
- How to view System Log of TP-Link wireless Router?
- How to install TP-Link wireless router to work with a DSL Modem (PPPoE)?
- How to configure Address Reservation on TP-Link wireless router
- How to Configure the Client Mode on the TL-MR3020 and TL-MR3040
- What should I do if I fail to log into MR3020’s management interface when it works in RE or WISP mode?
- Application Requirement/Internet Access Control
- How to configure Static Routing on wireless routers?
- How to use Parental Control function on Wireless router?
- How do I install a TP-Link router to work with a DSL modem (Dynamic IP)?
- How to log into the web management page of the TL-MR3020?
- How to Configure the 3G Router Mode on the TL-MR3020 and TL-MR3040
- How to Configure the Wireless Router Mode on the TL-MR3020 and TL-MR3040
- How to Configure the WISP Mode on the TL-MR3020 and TL-MR3040
- How to Configure the Access Point Mode on the TL-MR3020 and TL-MR3040
- How to Configure the Bridge With AP Mode on the TL-MR3020 and TL-MR3040
- How to Configure the Repeater Mode on the TL-MR3020 and TL-MR3040
- How do I install TP-Link wireless router to work with a Modem (Static IP)?
- How to Setup DDNS (No-IP) on TP-Link Wireless Router?
- How to set up access control for website blocking on TP-Link Wireless Router (older green UI)?
- How do I reduce the MTU size on my TP-Link Router?
- Why my 3G router or internal device can not be visited from Internet?
- How to choose the right working mode for the TL-MR3020 and TL-MR3040?
- How to confirm whether the router is connected to internet through Diagnostic function?
- Application Requirement/ Parental Control
- How to find Pre-encryption wireless password for TL-MR3020 without Password stick?
- How to select the operating mode of TP-Link wireless multiple modes devices?
- How to Configure MAC Address Clone on TP-Link Mini Pocket Router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2015-09-21||Language: English||File Size: 3.46 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1. Compatible with modem X602D、L850v.
For TL-MR3020 V1
|Published Date: 2014-06-10||Language: English||File Size: 3.69 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Published Date: 2013-04-18||Language: English||File Size: 3.57 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Notes:Suit for TL-MR3020 v1
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.