Download for KL50B
- How to connect your TP-Link Kasa devices to Google Home
- Common questions about the TP-Link smart bulb product series
- How to reset TP-Link Kasa smart bulb?
- How to set up schedules of Smart Bulb
- How to connect TP-Link Smart Bulb to my home network via Kasa
- How to Adjust Time Setting in the Kasa APP
- What should I do if my Kasa device doesn't synchronize the time correctly?
- General questions about Kasa Smart home products
- How to make wireless password visible and continue the configuration of Smart Devices in Kasa App
- How to find the firmware of your smart home device in the Kasa app
- How to configure the Kasa device to work with SmartThings APP
- How to Link your TP-Link Kasa Account to Google Assistant (Smartphone App)
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Kasa Smart Devices
- Common questions about Schedule Away mode of smart home product
- How to use the Grouping feature in Kasa app
- What should I do if schedule not working properly for Kasa smart devices
- Common questions about Smart Actions
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa Devices and Kasa Scenes on iOS devices
- How to use Widgets to control your Kasa devices and Kasa scenes on Android devices
- What should I do if I fail to configure the Kasa device?
- How to unbind cloud account with devices in mobile App
- Why can’t I enable Remote Control on the Kasa APP?
- How to control Smart Devices by Amazon Echo with voice commands?
- How to update firmware of Smart Devices in Kasa App
- How do I move my Kasa device to a different wireless network?
- What should I do if my Kasa device (smart plug, smart lighting) keeps losing connection or going Offline?
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Kasa App
- How to Set a Schedule for Multiple Kasa Devices at Once
- Changing Presets and Default State for your TP-Link Smart Bulb
- Customer Data Privacy for Smart Home
Please contact our Live Chat service for immediate support, or ask questions on our Community / email support. Our hotline service will have longer than normal holds times or be unavailable at times because of the recent world events.