Download for Deco BE65
- General questions about Deco
- How to use Deco with your existing router
- Common Questions on TP-Link Wi-Fi 7 Wireless Router and Deco Products
- How to choose the right Deco
- The internet connection is unstable or suddenly stops working when connected to the Deco network?
- Getting to know your Deco app
- How to remove a Parental Control profile on the Deco
- How to extend guest network when there is a switch between Decos
- What should I do if I failed to login Deco App?
- Varför får jag varningar om svag säkerhet på min apple enhet?
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- Is the Signal Source for Satellite Decos Selectable on the Deco App?
- How to delete a network on the Deco app
- How to delete an offline device on the Deco app
- Troubleshooting Guide of DDNS function on TP-Link Wi-Fi Router, LTE Gateway Router or Deco Router
- How to connect Deco with Starlink
- Abnormal LED lights and bad ports on the TP-Link Deco
- Cannot connect to Deco Wi-Fi
- Vad kan jag göra ifall det inte går att öppna en webbsida? (SE)
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- What to do if you cannot connect to your Deco remotely?
- What’s a Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System and How it works?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- Why is a device displayed as an unknown device on the Deco app？
- Jämföresle mellan deco modellerna. (SE)
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- Är det normalt att deco enheterna blir varma? (SE)
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- Vad betyder dom olika färgerna för dom olika deco modellerna? (SE)
- Why Deco's WiFi is showing Internet May Not Be Available on my mobile device when standing next to the Deco unit?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
Deco BE65(EU)_V1_1.0.0 Build 20230811
|Published Date: 2023-09-13||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 37.46 MB|
First firmware released.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.