Smart Home Mesh Wi-Fi System Deco M1300
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form one unified whole-home network with the same network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M1300 (3-pack) delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 5,500 square feet, while a Deco M1300 (2-pack) delivers up to 3800 square feet. And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M1300 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1267Mbps and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for over 100 devices.
- TP-Link HomeCareTM provides a suite of personalized and secure features, including Parental Controls, built-in Antivirus and Quality of Service (QoS).
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Fast. Stable. Everywhere.
Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
AC1300 Dual-Band Wi-Fi
Deco is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home. Enjoy fast, stable connections for an army of devices in homes up to 5,500 square feet 3-Pack, EU version. Setup couldn’t be easier with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.†
Wi-Fi dead-zone killer
Connects over 100 devices
Enhanced 11AC speeds
Eliminate weak signal areas with whole-home Wi-Fi. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
- 867 Mbps 5 GHz
- 400 Mbps 2.4 GHz
No More Buffering
Tired of endless loading? With an ever increasing number of bandwidth-hungry gadgets in your home, you need a network that can rise to the challenge. With network speeds three times faster than the previous generation routers thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, Deco can provide lag-free connections for over 100 devices.†
The Brain of Your Smart Home*
Deco M1300 acts as a smart center, connecting and controlling your Wi-Fi smart home devices in one easy-to-use Deco app, and making them work together. Enjoy the magic of the smart home in every room with Deco M1300.
Control Wi-Fi smart bulbs, lights, switches, locks, and more
One Hub, One App
Manage your Wi-Fi smart home devices with the Deco app
Make your life easy with powerful automation and voice control tools
Decos work together to form one unified Wi-Fi network. Your phone or tablet will automatically connect to the Deco that provides the fastest speeds as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless online experience.‡
Router’s Wi-Fi RE’s Wi-Fi 1 RE’s Wi-Fi 2
Router + Range Extenders
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
Unbox Deco, install the app and then simply follow the on-screen directions. Deco will take care of the rest, getting your network up and running in minutes.
- Connect Deco to your cable modem and power on both devices
- Download and launch the Deco app
- Follow in-app instructions to configure your Deco system.
TP-Link HomeCare™ ensures every device on your network remains protected, with a threat database updated live by Trend Micro™.
Powerful parental controls can limit online time and block inappropriate content according to unique profiles created for each family member.
Robust Parental Controls
Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats
Quality of Service
Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
Fits Every Type of Home
All Decos Work Together
Deco M1300 is compatible with other Deco models to form Mesh network. Expand Mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by simply adding more Decos.
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
‡Seamless roaming requires that clients need to support 802.11k/v/r and may require additional set up. Performance may vary depending on the client device.