AX1800 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System
- Faster Connections: Wi-Fi 6 speeds up to 1,800 Mbps—1,201 Mbps on 5 GHz and 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz.
- Connect More Devices: OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology quadruple capacity to enable simultaneous transmission to more devices.
- Boosted Seamless Coverage: Achieve seamless whole home coverage with a clearer and stronger whole home Wi-Fi signal generated by Wi-Fi 6.
- Ultra-Low Latency: Greater reduction in latency enables more responsive gaming and video chatting.
- One Unified Network: Multiple units form a whole-home network that auto-selects the best connection as you move around your home.
- Total Security: WPA3 encryption and TP-Link HomeCareTM provide personalized features, including Parental Controls, Antivirus, and Quality of Service (QoS) to ensure a safer online experience.
- Setup Made Easier Than Ever: The Deco app walks you through setup step-by-step.
△Use of Wi-Fi 6 and other features including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM, and BSS Color require clients to also support the corresponding features.
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
‡Clients need to support 802.11k/v/r and may require additional set up. Performance may vary depending on the client device
§HomeCareTM Pro is available for free for the first few months after subscription. Please check: www.tp-link.com/homecare for more information.
|Processor||Qualcomm 1 GHz Quad-core CPU|
|Interface||2 LAN/WAN Gigabit Ethernet Ports|
|Button||1 Reset button on the underside|
|Dimensions||Φ4.33 in. × 4.49 in. (Φ110 mm × 114 mm)|
|Antenna||4 internal antennas per Deco unit|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11 ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 ax/n/g/b 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency||5 GHz2.4 GHz|
|Signal Rate||1201 Mbps (5 GHz)574 Mbps (2.4 GHz)|
|Transmit Power||FCC: <30 dBmCE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz) <23 dBm (5 GHz)|
|Advanced Functions||● Router/ Access Point Mode● Optional Ethernet Backhaul● TP-Link Mesh Technology:MU-MIMOOFDMA1024-QAMBSS ColorAuto Path SelectionSelf-HealingAP SteeringBand SteeringBeamforming|
|Quality of Service||WMM|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE|
|Management||Local Management, Remote Management|
|Firewall Security||SPI Firewall|
|Protocols||Supports IPv4 and IPv6|
|Advanced Features||Homecare:AntivirusParental ControlsQuality of Service|
|Advanced Functions||SpeedtestMonthly Usage ReportsAuto FW UpdateExpand Coverage by Adding more decos|
|Guest Network||2.4 GHz guest network * 15 GHz guest network * 1|
|APP||Easy setup by Deco App|
|Certification||CE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA, RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI, KC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||● Deco X20 (3-pack):3 Deco X20 units1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable3 Power Adapters1 Quick Installation Guide|
|Smartphone/Tablet Requirements||iOS 9.0 or laterAndroid 4.4 or later|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|