- Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Modems/ Gateways
- Network Expansion
- Smart Home
- Mobile Wi-Fi
- JetStream Switches
- Business Wi-Fi
- Pharos Wireless Broadband
- SafeStream Router
- Training Center
- Powerline Adapter
- Range Extender
- Business Wireless
What should I do if schedule not working properly for Kasa smart devicesTroubleshootingUpdated 10-30-2019 08:54:21 AMThis Article Applies to:KL60 , HS105 KIT , KP400 , HS100P3 , KP303 , KL60B , KL110 , KL130 , KP100 KIT , HS110 , LB120 , HS100 KIT , LB200 , LB100 , HS110 KIT , LB130 , KP100 , KP200 , KL50 , KL110B , KL430 , KL120 , KL130B , HS220 , HS200 , HS210 KIT , KL50B , LB230 , HS300 , HS100 , KP105 , LB100 TKIT , LB110 , HS103 , HS105 , HS107
There are different situations to schedule issues with Kasa smart devices. Please refer to the corresponding suggestions for troubleshooting.
Case 1: Schedule rule not take effect at the programmed time
1) Go to the Device Settings >Device Info page to check if the smart home device has the correct time settings. Refer to the link to correct the time if needed. It’s also suggested to choose a different time zone and then choose the correct time zone back to have a try.
2) Refer to the link to update the firmware of the smart home device.
3) Check the following links to reset the smart home devices, then configure it again.
If above suggestions all failed, please collect those information:
1.the screenshot of schedule rule pages, 2.device info page on the Kasa app, 3.your TP-Link ID, 4.Kasa smart device’s MAC address and contact TP-Link support for more help.
Case 2: schedule rules disappear sometimes
1) Update the Kasa app version to the latest version;
2) Delete the schedule rules and setup again to have a try;
3) Using a different phone to setup the schedule rules;
4) Refer to the link to update the firmware of the smart home device.
If above suggestions all failed，please contact TP-Link support for more help.Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.Any other feedback?How can we improve it?Thank you
We appreciate your feedback.
Click here to contact TP-Link technical support.