Download for RE450
How to Configure a Range Extender for Starlink
How to Set Up TP-Link Range Extender RE450 via WPS
How to Set up TP-Link Range Extender RE450 via Web Browser
How to Set up TP-Link Range Extender RE450 via Tether App
How to setup a TP-Link Range Extender via WPS
How to set up a TP-Link Range Extender(No music)
How to set up a TP-Link Range Extender
- How to add an extender to an EasyMesh network as a satellite device
- General Questions about EasyMesh
- The Weak Security and Privacy Warning on the iOS14 or iOS15
- Unable to See the Wi-Fi Name or SSID of the TP-Link Range Extender After Configuration
- What should I do if I fail to configure TP-Link Range Extender?
- TP-Link Range Extender Stops Working
- Cannot Find the Host Network When Setting up TP-Link Range Extender
- Fix Unstable Connection on the Range Extender by Changing Router Advanced Features
- How to improve my wireless speed or range
- How to efficiently improve success rate of WPS
- How to Join an OneMesh Network with a Range Extender Already Set Up
- How to Configure OneMesh Range Extender via Tether app
- How to confirm whether my range extender is successfully configured and in the best location
- How to place your wireless Range Extender for optimal reception and performance
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link range extenders
- How to configure Range Extender via Tether APP
- How to check whether my Range Extender is using the same SSID with my Router
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- What should I do if my range extender does not extend the Wi-Fi coverage?
- Why my Range Extender is unable to detect 5GHz wireless network of my root router?
- What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
- What's the solution if my TP-Link range extender can't connect to my router properly?
- My devices are connected to the range extender but no network access
- How do I log into the Web-based Interface of Wireless Access Point or Extender(case 2)?
- Different Application Scenarios to use the TP-Link dual band range extender
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
It is NOT suggested to upgrade firmware which is not for your region. Please click here to choose your own region and download the most suitable firmware version. ( eg. the firmware of EU and US are different hardware versions)
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the TP-Link device only has wireless connection.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2021-07-09||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 3.16 MB|
Modification and bug fixes:
|Published Date: 2021-04-07||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 2.96 MB|
Modification and bug fixes:
|Published Date: 2020-11-27||Language: English||File Size: 3.07 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence termshere. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.