Download for RE200
- Product Overview
How to Configure a Range Extender for Starlink
How to Set Up TP Link Range Extender RE200 & RE220 via Tether App
The videos will walk you through the process for setting up a TP-Link Range Extender.More Fold
How to Set Up a TP-Link Range Extender (via web Browser)
How to Set Up a TP-Link Range Extender (via WPS)
- Why is my TP-Link Range Extender not getting the same speed as the main router?
- General questions about EasyMesh
- How to set up Mac Filtering on router (blue UI) to control the devices connected to the range extender
- How to add an extender to an EasyMesh network as a satellite device
- The Weak Security and Privacy Warning on the iOS14 or iOS15
- Unable to See the Wi-Fi Name or SSID of the TP-Link Range Extender After Configuration
- What should I do if I fails to login web interface of TP-Link Range Extender?
- What should I do if I fail to configure TP-Link Range Extender?
- TP-Link Range Extender Stops Working
- Cannot Find the Host Network When Setting up TP-Link Range Extender
- Fix Unstable Connection on the Range Extender by Changing Router Advanced Features
- Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name?
- How to configure my RE200/RE210 via Web GUI to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage
- How to configure my Range Extender via WPS button to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage
- How to set up Mac Filtering on router to control the devices connected to the Range Extender(Green UI)
- How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name
- How to use my Range Extender properly if your range extender is configured correctly
- How to confirm whether my range extender is successfully configured and in the best location
- How to place your wireless Range Extender for optimal reception and performance
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link range extenders
- How to check whether my Range Extender is using the same SSID with my Router
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- Explanation of portal authentication failure after EAP is extended with Range Extenders
- What should I do if my range extender does not extend the Wi-Fi coverage?
- Why my Range Extender is unable to detect 5GHz wireless network of my root router?
- What's the solution if my TP-Link range extender can't connect to my router properly?
- My devices are connected to the range extender but no network access
- What are the most frequent asked questions about the RE200?
- How do I log into the Web-based Interface of Wireless Access Point or Extender(case 2)?
- Different Application Scenarios to use the TP-Link dual band range extender
- Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
It is NOT suggested to upgrade firmware which is not for your region. Please click here to choose your own region and download the most suitable firmware version. ( eg. the firmware of EU and US are different hardware versions)
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the TP-Link device only has wireless connection.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
RE200(EU)_V5_1.0.23 Build 230418
|Published Date: 2023-06-30
|File Size: 3.00 MB
RE200(EU)_V5_1.0.11 Build 220805
|Published Date: 2022-11-23
|File Size: 2.90 MB
1. The firmware cannot be downgraded to the previous firmware;
2. Enhanced login password settings and UI notification;
3. Added the support of WPA3 encryption;
4. Fixed wireless related bug, enhanced the wireless stability;
5. Fixed the bug that prompted the app to disconnect after frequently clicking to view various functions on Tether.
|Published Date: 2021-05-24
|File Size: 2.91 MB
Modification and bug fixes:
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence termshere. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your TP-Link device's firmware to the latest version.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.