Download for RE200
- Product Overview
How to Setup a TP-Link Range Extender via the Tether App (2019)This video will take you through the process of setting up a TP-Link range extender using the TP-Link Tether app, available for your iOS or Android device
How to setup a TP-Link Range Extender -WPS- (2018)Updated video on how to use the WPS feature to setup your range extender. (us)
How to setup a Range Extender -Web- (2019)An updated video on how to setup a Range Extender using the web GUI
- How to configure Range Extender via Tether APP
- What should I do if the range extender cannot find my host network?
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link range extenders
- How to find or change the wireless settings of TP-Link Range Extender
- How to upgrade the firmware of my range extender online(new logo)?
- How to configure my range extender via web GUI to extend an existing wireless network's coverage (new logo)?
- How to set up system time of Dual Band Range Extender (new logo)?
- How to control LEDs of TP-Link Dual Band Range Extender (new logo)?
- How to configure High Speed Mode in my Range Extender (new logo)
- How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name?
- How to set up Mac Filtering on router to control the devices connected to the Range Extender(Green UI)?
- How to log into the web management page of the range extender (new logo)?
- How to configure the range extender as an access point (new logo)?
- How to check whether my Range Extender is using the same SSID with my Router
- Different Application Scenarios to use the TP-Link dual band range extender
- How to set up Mac Filtering on router (blue UI) to control the devices connected to the Range Extender?
- Why my Range Extender is unable to detect 5GHz wireless network of my root router?
- How to configure my RE200/RE210 via Web GUI to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage?
- How to use my Range Extender properly if your range extender is configured correctly?
- Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
- How to configure my Range Extender via WPS button to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage?
- How to connect your wireless devices to the range extender via WPS as AP Mode (new logo)?
- How to check network status of the range extender (new logo)?
- How to upgrade the firmware of my range extender (new logo)?
- How to setup the range extender via WPS button (new logo)?
- How to set access control on my range extender (new logo)?
- How to configure wireless network on the range extender (new logo)?
- Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name
- What are the most frequent asked questions about the RE200?
- Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
|Published Date: 2019-09-30||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 8.29 MB|
|Published Date: 2019-06-05||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 8.16 MB|
|Published Date: 2019-03-25||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 7.84 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.