Download for CPE520
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
TP-Link CPE Point to Point Installation and Configuration Tutorial Video
How to Log into the CPE Management PageThis video demonstrates how to log into TP-Link Pharos CPE. The process consists of three steps:
• Connect the PoE adapter
• Assign a static IP address for the computer
• Log into the CPE
THIS VIDEO APPLIES TO:
• All TP-Link CPE models.
FIND US AND FOLLOW US:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/tplinkna, @TPLINKNA
- Long distance wireless connection concerns when using outdoor access point
- How to use Iperf to test the speed on Outdoor CPE in PtP Network?
- How to login to the Pharos-Series’ web management page?
- Why cannot I log in to the web management page of the CPE?
- How to Configure the Client Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to use firmware recovery on the Pharos products
- How can I set up the AP + Client topology successfully?
- How to troubleshoot the CPE in AP and Client mode when the wireless speed is slow?
- What should I do if I got a certificate error?
- How to Select Operation Mode of Pharos Series Products?
- Brief Introduction of AP Isolation
- How to Configure Management VLAN on Pharos Series Products?
- How to Configure the Distance Value on Pharos Products
- Brief Introduction of Test Mode
- How to Restore TP-Link Pharos Series Products to Factory Defaults?
- How to Choose Pharos Products for Outdoor Wi-Fi?
- Instructions before installing Pharos outdoor products (CPE/WBS)
- Why are my devices not detecting the SSID of CPE/WBS in AP mode?
- How to Upgrade the Firmware of Pharos Series Product?
- Brief introduction of DFS function
- Pharos MAXtream introduction
- How to Configure the AP Client Router Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the Access Point Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to build a Wireless Network between home and farm using tp-link products?
- How to build a Wireless Broadband Network for Remote Village using tp-link products?
- How to Configure Multi-SSID on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the AP Router Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the Bridge Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to Configure the Repeater Mode on the Pharos device?
- How to adjust orientation of outdoor AP for better signal coverage?
- What if my TP-Link Outdoor Access Points fails to connect to the Ubiquiti access point?
- Introduction about WDS system
- What's WDS? Why does it matter when deploying wireless? When should I enable the WDS opiton in wireless settings? Check this thread for an introduction.
- Beta firmware for TP-Link outdoor access points
- We are launching beta software tests in this forum. Anyone that is interested in participating in the beta software testing and discussion is welcome. The purpose of the beta tests here is to provide customers with the opportunity to get access to upcoming features and help improve the software, giving TP-Link the opportunity to test software in real-world scenarios before official final released. Note: you need to register as a forum member in order to access the beta threads.
Feature Configuration Guide
- Using the System Tools (CPE and WBS)
- Quick Start Guide (CPE and WBS)
- Monitoring the Network ( CPE and WBS)
- Managing the device (CPE and WBS)
- Introduction to Operation Modes (CPE and WBS)
- Configuring the System (CPE and WBS)
- Configuring the Network (CPE and WBS)
- Configuring the Wireless Parameters (CPE and WBS)