Download for Tapo S210
How to Set Up and Install Your Tapo Smart Light Switch (1 Gang 1 Way): Tapo S210
This guide will help you set up and install your Tapo smart light switch Tapo S210. Make your traditional lighting smart with the Tapo Smart Switch. Turn your lights on and off with your voice, or control them from your phone. Thanks to the switch's battery-powered design with 1+ year battery life, enjoy the smart lifestyle without rewiring your home or replacing your current bulbs.More Fold
- How to share my Tapo Smart Devices with family
- What Should I Do if My Tapo Sensors or Buttons Won’t Connect to My Tapo Hub?
- How to use Widgets to control your Tapo Devices and Tapo Shortcuts
- How to configure the Notification feature for the Tapo & Kasa devices on the Tapo app
- How to check and improve the network connection stability of Tapo&Kasa smart devices
- How to update the firmware of the Tapo&Kasa devices on the Tapo App
- What should I do if I cannot control my Tapo&Kasa smart devices on the Tapo app?
- How to unbind the account (TP-Link ID) with Tapo&Kasa smart devices in the Tapo app
- Making Your Account More Secure: Introducing Two-Step Verification (2FA) for the Tapo App
- How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices
- How to set up schedule, away mode, and timer for Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart bulb, smart switch)
- How to Configure Tapo Devices to Work with Samsung SmartThings
- Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?
- How to install Tapo 1 Gang 1 Way Smart Light Switch
- How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device
- How Can I Put Tapo Smart Switch in Pairing Mode?
- How to Use Siri to Control Your Tapo Smart Devices
- Common questions about Schedule and Away mode of Tapo devices (smart plug, smart lighting,smart switch)?
- How to Replace the Battery for Tapo Smart Switch
- What features does Tapo smart plug and Tapo smart switch support?