Download for RE580D
- Product Overview
- Hur konfigurerar man en range extender via tether appen? (SE)
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link range extenders
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Signal
- How to place your wireless Range Extender for optimal reception and performance?
- What should I do if my range extender does not extend the Wi-Fi coverage?
- How to check whether my Range Extender is using the same SSID with my Router
- Varför kan inte min range extender ansluta sig till 5GHz bandet på min router? (SE)
- Vad kan jag göra om min range extender inte hittar något nätverk att ansluta? (SE)
- What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
- What's the solution if my TP-Link range extender can't connect to my router properly?
- My devices are connected to the range extender but no network access
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- How to log into the Web GUI of my Range Extender via IP address or domain name?
- How to set up Mac Filtering on router to control the devices connected to the Range Extender(Green UI)?
- How to upgrade the firmware of TP-Link Range Extender (new designed blue UI)?
- Different Application Scenarios to use the TP-Link dual band range extender
- How to set up Mac Filtering on router (blue UI) to control the devices connected to the Range Extender?
- Why can't I login to the web management utility of range extender?
- Why I cannot access range extender by using the domain name
- How to Configure Access Control on the Range Extender (blue UI)?
- How to Change Wireless Settings of the Extended Networks? (blue UI)?
- How to configure my Range Extender via Web GUI (new-designed blue UI) to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage?
- How to configure High Speed Mode in my dual band Range Extender (new-designed blue UI)
- Why is my main router’s wireless password changed after using WPS to setup the Range Extender?
- How to efficiently improve success rate of WPS?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2018-02-09||Language: English||File Size: 7.03 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Published Date: 2017-11-22||Language: English||File Size: 7.20 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Published Date: 2016-03-09||Language: English||File Size: 6.85 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:Modified the firmware to comply with new CE regulation.
2.The EU firmware was specialized for CE certificating and can’t be downgraded to other version, please click here for choosing your region and selecting the most suitable firmware version to upgrade.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your Range Extender's firmware to the latest version.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.