Download for M7200
- Product Overview
An ISP file upgrade can update ISP information into the latest verison to improve it's current compatibility.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade ISP file from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong ISP file upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during ISP file upgrade process, it's recommended to upload ISP file with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2023-03-02
|File Size: 149.69 KB
Operating System: Windows/Mac OS/Linux
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Published Date: 2022-03-04
|File Size: 149.34 KB
Operating System: Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Mac/Linux
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
- How to Reset TP-Link Mobile Wi-Fi Devices to Factory Defaults
- Varför får jag varningar om svag säkerhet på min apple enhet?
- What should I do if my TP-Link Mobile Wi-Fi cannot detect SIM card?
- How to check the 4G band working on our smartphones
- How to select 4G band manually via Web interface on TP-Link Mobile Wi-Fi devices
- What should I do if my TP-Link Mobile Wi-Fi product label with default wireless password is lost or damaged?
- How to troubleshoot if there is no internet connection when using 4G Mobile Wi-Fi(Case 2)
- Troubleshooting Guide of Wi-Fi disconnecting issue on TP-Link MiFi devices
- How to access Internet via USB cable with 4G Mobile Wi-Fi
- How to upgrade the firmware of 4G Mobile Wi-Fi
- How to configure Data Settings of 4G Mobile Wi-Fi
- How to troubleshoot if there is no internet connection when using 4G Mobile Wi-Fi(Case 1)
- How to block unknown devices by tpMiFi
- How to send SMS by tpMiFi
- How to set data usage limit by tpMiFi
- Why does my TP-Link Mobile Wi-Fi device run out of battery quite fast and how to fix it?
- What are the most frequent asked questions about the 4G Mobile Wi-Fi?
- Why my devices fail to detect the wireless signal of the Mobile Wi-Fi suddenly?
- Hur loggar man in i administrationsgränssnittet på 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi router? SE
- Vanliga frågor och svar. SE
- What should I do if I failed to log in on tpMiFi App?
- Hur aktiverar man data roaming? (SE)
- What should I do if PIN is required when I first connect to Mobile WiFi’s wireless network?
- tpMiFi App
- tpMiFi provides the easiest way to access and manage your 4G MiFi product with your iOS or Android devices.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.