How to install 5G external antennas on Deco X80-5G?
NOTE： Make sure you have installed two external antennas to ensure that Deco's LTE network works properly.
When working in 4G/5G Router mode, you can install 5G external antennas (not included in the product package) manually to strengthen the 5G signals of your Deco.
Before You Start
- Make sure your antennas support the working frequency (2496 ~ 2690 MHz & 3300 ~ 4200 MHz) and band (n41/n77/n78) of Deco X80-5G.
- Make sure your antennas connector type is SMA Male.
- Make sure your Deco is working at 4G/5G Router Mode. If not, open the Deco app and go to
> Advanced > Operation Mode to switch the mode.
Follow the steps below to install your external antennas:
- Remove the cover on the back of your Deco X80-5G.
- Connect your 5G external antennas to the antennas ports.
Note: The image of antennas is for reference only and may differ from actual products. We cannot guarantee the performance while using any third-party 5G external antennas.
- Open the Deco app, go to > Advanced > External Antennas and enable External Antennas. When enabled, the external antennas will replace part of the internal antennas.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.