How to use DDNS features on a Deco router
Features available in Deco may vary by model and software version. All steps and images described here are only examples and may not reflect your actual Deco experience.
Before you start
Upgrade your Deco to the latest version before you use DDNS feature.
Follow steps below to upgrade your Deco router first.
Here we take Deco M5 for example.
1. Open Deco app. Go to the More tab and select Advanced > Update Deco.
2. Tap Download Firmware.
3. Wait until your Deco downloaded the new firmware and tap Install.
4. Wait until the update is complete.
Configure DDNS Features
Follow steps below to configure DDNS features on your Deco router.
1. Open Deco app. Go to the More tab and select Advanced > DDNS.
2. Enable DDNS.
3. Select a service provider and fill in the necessary information. Then save the settings.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.