How to Get the Log of Tapo Camera
1) Insert an SD card into the camera.
2) Open Tapo app-> tap ‘wheel ’ on the right top of Live view page ->go to Camera Settings -> Advanced Settings -> enable Diagnose. The log file will be stored on the SD card.
3) Let the camera run for some time, wait for the recurrence of the problem.
4) Plug the SD card into the computer's SD card slot or inset with an SD card adapter.
5) Get the log file named ‘diagnose_log’ on the SD card.
Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.