How to share your Tapo smart devices (smart plug, smart camera, smart bulb) with your families
With the Device Sharing feature, you can invite your families to manage the smart devices together.
- For cameras, you can share it with 2 different accounts at most and these two accounts can only access live view and playback.
- Some devices do not support the sharing feature for the time being. And the APP will prompt that the sharing feature is not supported.
1. On the home page, long-press the device you want to share, then tap Share. Or on the Me page, tap Device Sharing and select the device you want to share.
2. Enter the TP-Link ID you want to share the device with, then tap SHARE. The TP-Link ID is the email address you use to log into your APP.
3. After successfully invited, your families can manage this device with this TP-Link ID.
How to stop the device sharing
If you want to stop this device sharing, go to Device Settings-Device Sharing and you will see the account you shared the device with, slide it to the left and tap Delete:
You could also click on Me->Device Sharing->My Devices, you will see the Shared Devices then slide it to the left and tap Stop Sharing:
Your feedback helps improve this site.