Download for TL-WA901ND
- Product Overview
- How to find or change the wireless password on the TP-Link products
- How to Setup TP-Link AP’s Multi-SSID (VLAN) to Work with TP-Link Switch
- How to improve my wireless speed or range
- How to Upgrade TP-Link Wireless Access Point/Range Extender
- How to log in the web-based management interface of Wireless N Access Point (new logo)
- How to configure Access Point mode of the Wireless N Access Point (new logo)
- How to configure Repeater mode of the Wireless N Access Point (new logo)
- How to configure Bridge with AP mode of the Wireless N Access Point (new logo)
- How to configure Client mode of the Wireless N Access Point (new logo)
- How to configure Multi-SSID mode of the Wireless N Access Point (new logo)
- What can I do if my client can’t roam between my wireless router and TP-Link AP & Range Extender product?
- What should I do if I fail to configure TP-Link Access Point?
- How do I log into the Web-based Interface of Wireless Access Point or Extender(case 2)?
- How to connect my Media Player to the wireless network with AP client
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
It is NOT suggested to upgrade firmware which is not for your region. Please click here to choose your own region and download the most suitable firmware version. ( eg. the firmware of EU and US are different hardware versions)
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the TP-Link device only has wireless connection.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2020-12-02||Language: English||File Size: 3.63 MB|
Enhance device security.
|Published Date: 2016-09-09||Language: English||File Size: 3.53 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
First firmware released.
1. For TL-WA901ND(EU) V5.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence termshere. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.