AX1800 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System
- Faster Connections: Wi-Fi 6 speeds up to 1,800 Mbps—1,201 Mbps on 5 GHz and 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz.
- Connect More Devices: OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology quadruple capacity to enable simultaneous transmission to more devices.
- Boosted Seamless Coverage: Achieve seamless whole home coverage with a clearer and stronger whole home Wi-Fi signal generated by Wi-Fi 6.
- Ultra-Low Latency: Greater reduction in latency enables more responsive gaming and video chatting.
- One Unified Network: Multiple units form a whole-home network that auto-selects the best connection as you move around your home.
- Total Security: WPA3 encryption and TP-Link HomeCareTM provide personalized features, including Parental Controls, Antivirus, and Quality of Service (QoS) to ensure a safer online experience.
- Setup Made Easier Than Ever: The Deco app walks you through setup step-by-step.
|Standards||Wi-Fi 6IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Speeds||AX18005 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)|
|WiFi Range||4-6 Bedroom Houses (3-pack)
TP-Link Mesh TechnologyOptional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units to provide seamless coverage2× Antennas (Internal)Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areasBeamformingConcentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
Dual-BandDistribute devices to different bands for optimal performanceMU-MIMOSilmultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clientsOFDMASilmultaneously communicates with multiple WiFi 6 clients4 StreamsMore than enough bandwidth for connected devices
|Working Modes||Router ModeAccess Point Mode|
|Processor||1 GHz Quad-Core CPU|
|Ethernet Ports||2× Gigabit Ports*Per Deco Unit Supports WAN/LAN auto-sensing|
|Power||12 V ⎓ 1.2 A|
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlHomeCare™ Antivirus
\Malicious Site CheckerPort Intrusion PreventionInfected Device IsolationNotification and Log
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|Service Kits||HomeCare™Learn More>|
|Parental Controls||HomeCare™ Parental Controls
Custom ProfilesContent FilteringURL FIlteringTime Limit Time Schedule (Bed Time)Log InsightUsage MonitorMonthly Reports
|WAN Types||Dynamic IPStatic IPPPPoEPPTPL2TP|
|Quality of Service||HomeCare™ QoS
QoS by DeviceQoS by Application
|Cloud Service||OTA Firmware UpgradeTP-Link ID DDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||Port Forwarding Port Triggering DMZ UPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP ProxyIGMP SnoopingBridge Tag VLAN|
|DHCP||Address ReservationDHCP Client ListServer|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||4.33 × 4.33 × 4.99 in (110 × 110 × 114 mm)|
|Package Contents||Deco X20 (3-pack)3 Deco X20 Units1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable3 Power Adapters1 Quick Installation GuideDeco X20 (2-pack)2 Deco X20 Units1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable2 Power Adapters1 Quick Installation GuideDeco X20 (1-pack)1 Deco X20 Unit1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable1 Power Adapter1 Quick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Android 4.4 or lateriOS 9.0 or later|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC, RoHS, RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|WiFi Transmission Power||CE:<20 dBm (2.4 GHz)<23 dBm (5 GHz)FCC:<30 dBm (2.4 GHz)<30 dBm (5 GHz)|
△Use of Wi-Fi 6 and other features including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM, and BSS Color require clients to also support the corresponding features.
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
‡Clients need to support 802.11k/v/r and may require additional set up. Performance may vary depending on the client device.
§HomeCareTM Pro is available for free for the first few months after subscription. Please check: www.tp-link.com/homecare for more information.