Deco M9 PlusHot Buys
AC2200 Smart Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
- Seamless Coverage: Achieve seamless whole-home coverage with a mesh Wi-Fi system and eliminate weak signal areas once and for all.
- One Unified Network: Multiple units form a whole-home network that auto-selects the best connection as you move around your home.
- Broad Coverage: Enjoy Wi-Fi coverage up to 2,500 square feet with every Deco M9 Plus unit.
- Fast Connections: Three separate wireless bands up to 2134 Mbps with a dynamic backhaul up to 1.5 Gbps ensure stable, high-speed connections wherever you are in your home.
- Seamless Management: Deco M9 Plus acts as a hub for your wireless and smart home devices.
- Connect Multiple Devices: Deco handles traffic from even the busiest networks, providing lag-free connection for over 100 devices.
- Total Security: HomeCareTM provides personalized features, including Parental Controls, Antivirus, and Quality of Service (QoS)* to ensure a safer online experience.
- Setup Made Easier Than Ever: The Deco app walks you through setup—step by step.
|Standards||Wi-Fi 5IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHzBluetooth 4.2ZigBee HA 1.2|
|WiFi Speeds||AC22005 GHz: 867 Mbps (802.11ac)5 GHz: 867 Mbps (802.11ac)2.4 GHz: 400 Mbps (802.11n)|
|WiFi Range||4-6+ Bedroom Houses (3-pack)
TP-Link Mesh TechnologyOptional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units to provide seamless coverage8× Antennas (Internal)Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areasBeamformingConcentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
Tri-BandDistribute devices to different bands for optimal performance4×4 MU-MIMOSilmultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients
|Working Modes||Router ModeAccess Point Mode|
|Processor||Qualcomm 717 MHz Quad-core CPU|
|Ethernet Ports||2× Gigabit Ports *Per Deco Unit Supports WAN/LAN auto-sensing|
|Power||12 V ⎓ 2 A|
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlHomeCare™ Antivirus
Malicious Site CheckerPort Intrusion PreventionInfected Device IsolationNotification and Log
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|Service Kits||HomeCare™Learn More>Smart HubCompatible Smart Product>|
|Parental Controls||HomeCare™ Parental Controls
Custom ProfilesContent FilteringURL FIlteringTime Limit Time Schedule (Bed Time)Log InsightUsage MonitorMonthly Reports
|WAN Types||Dynamic IPStatic IPPPPoEPPTPL2TP|
|Quality of Service||HomeCare™ QoS
QoS by DeviceQoS by Application
|Cloud Service||OTA Firmware UpgradeTP-Link ID DDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||Port Forwarding Port Triggering DMZ UPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP ProxyIGMP SnoopingBridge Tag VLAN|
|DHCP||Address ReservationDHCP Client ListServer|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||5.7 × 5.7 × 1.8 in (144 × 144 × 46 mm)|
|Package Contents||Deco M9 Plus (3-pack)3 Deco M9 Plus Units1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable3 Power Adapters1 Quick Installation GuideDeco M9 Plus (2-pack)2 Deco M9 Plus Units1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable2 Power Adapters1 Quick Installation GuideDeco M9 Plus (1-pack)1 Deco M9 Plus Unit1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable1 Power Adapter1 Quick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Android 4.4 or lateriOS 9.0 or later|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA, RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI, KC, RoHS|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|WiFi Transmission Power||CE:<20 dBm (2.4 GHz)<23 dBm (5 GHz)FCC:<30 dBm|
*1. Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range, coverage, and maximum quantity of connected devices are based on test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless data throughput. wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
*2. TP-Link HomeCareTM is available for free for the first few months after subscription. Please visit and check: www.tp-link.com/homecare