Smart Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form one unified whole-home network with the same network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M1300 (3-pack) delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 5,500 square feet, while a Deco M1300 (2-pack) delivers up to 3800 square feet. And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M1300 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1267Mbps and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for over 100 devices.
- TP-Link HomeCareTM provides a suite of personalized and secure features, including Parental Controls, built-in Antivirus and Quality of Service (QoS).
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
‡Seamless roaming requires that clients need to support 802.11k/v/r and may require additional set up. Performance may vary depending on the client device.
|AC adapter input||100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.4A|
|AC adapter output||12V ⎓ 1.2A|
|Interface||2 LAN/WAN Gigabit Ethernet Ports|
|Button||1 Reset button on the underside|
|External Power Supply||12 V/1.2 A|
|Dimensions||Φ4.7 in. x 1.5 in. (Φ120 mm x 38 mm)|
|Antenna||4 internal antennas per Deco unit|
|Bluetooth version||4.2 and above|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||400 Mbps on 2.4 GHz867 Mbps on 5 GHz|
|Transmit Power||FCC: <30 dBmCE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz) <23 dBm (5 GHz)|
|Advanced Functions||● Router/ Access Point Mode● Optional Ethernet Backhaul● TP-Link Mesh Technology:MU-MIMOAuto Path SelectionSelf-HealingAP SteeringBand SteeringBeamforming|
|Quality of Service||WMM|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE|
|Management||Local Management, Remote Management|
|Firewall Security||SPI Firewall|
|Protocols||Supports IPv4 and IPv6|
|Advanced Features||Homecare:AntivirusParental ControlsQuality of Service|
|Advanced Functions||SpeedtestMonthly Usage ReportsAuto FW UpdateExpand for more deco|
|Guest Network||2.4 GHz guest network * 15 GHz guest network * 1|
|APP||Easy setup by Deco App|
|Certification||CE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA, RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI, KC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||● Deco M1300 (3-pack):3 Deco units1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable3 Power Adapters● Deco M1300 (1-pack):1 Deco unit1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable1 Power Adapter|
|Smartphone/Tablet Requirements||iOS 9.0 or later
Android 4.4 or later
Bluetooth 4.0 or later
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|