What should I do if TP-Link Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router Archer MR600 cannot detect my ISP information?
If your ISP settings are not detected by TP-Link 4G router, you can create a new internet connection profile, or upgrade the ISP information file by yourself.
Method 1: Create a new internet connection profile
1. Visit http://tplinkmodem.net, and log in with the password. Please refer to How to log into the web-based management interface of TP-Link Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router?
2. Go to Advanced > Network > Internet page.
3. Click Create Profile.
4. Specify the Profile Name, Username and Password. Select the PDP Type, APN Type and Authentication Type according to your ISP.
5. Click OK to make the settings effective and the new profile will be used to set up a new connection.
Method 2: Upgrade ISP information
1. Download the latest ISP upgrade file from the Support page at https://www.tp-link.com to your computer.
2. Visit http://tplinkmodem.net, and log in with password you set for the router. Please refer to How to log into the web-based management interface of TP-Link Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router?
3. Go to Advanced > Network > ISP Upgrade.
4. Click Browse to locate and select the latest file.
5. Click Upgrade.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Your feedback helps improve this site.