- Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Modems/ Gateways
- Network Expansion
- Smart Home
- Mobile Wi-Fi
- JetStream Switches
- Business Wi-Fi
- Pharos Wireless Broadband
- SafeStream Router
- Training Center
- Powerline Adapter
- Range Extender
- Business Wireless
How to use QoS on TP-Link Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router (new logo)?Configuration GuideUpdated 06-17-2019 05:50:20 AMThis Article Applies to:Archer MR400( V3 ) , Archer MR600( V1 ) , Archer MR200( V3 V4 )
This article introduces how to create a QoS (Quality of Service) rule to specify prioritization of traffic and minimize the impact caused when the connection is under heavy load.
I want to:
Specify priority levels for some devices or applications.
For example, I have several devices that are connected to my wireless network. I would like to set an intermediate speed on the internet for my phone.
How can I do that?
1. Enable QoS and set bandwidth allocation.
2) Go to Advanced > QoS > Settings.
3) Select Enable QoS.
4) Input the maximum upload and download bandwidth provided by your Internet service provider. 1Mbps equal s to 1000 Kbps.
5) Click Advanced and drag the scroll bar to set the bandwidth priority percentage.
6) Click Save.
2.Add a middle priority QoS rule for the phone.
1) Click Add in the Middle Priority: 30% column.
2) Select By Device and then click Scan.
3) Choose the respective device from the list.
4) Click Save.
Note: If you want to delete a QoS rule, click to remove the responding rule from the list.
Done! Now QoS is implemented to prioritize internet traffic.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.Any other feedback?How can we improve it?Thank you
We appreciate your feedback.
Click here to contact TP-Link technical support.