Download for Archer C4000
- Product Overview
Quick Tips - How to Share Your WiFiThis video will show you how to use the Share WiFi feature in the TP-Link Tether app.
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
How to set up Port Forwarding on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A7 as demonstration.
How to set Parental Controls on a TP-Link routerTake Archer A9 as demonstration.
How to change the Wi-Fi settings on TP-Link router
- Can I still use the TP-Link HomeCare or HomeCare Pro features after the complimentary expires?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- How to use Time Machine function on TP-Link routers (case 2)?
- How to configure your TP-Link Wireless router with CenturyLink’s fiber service (new logo)?
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on wireless router (For new logo)
- Setting up HomeCare on your TP-Link Router
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)?
- How to change language when managing the router via web browser?
- How to set up Wireless Schedule on your TP-Link Router?
- What is the TP-Link Smart Connect feature and how to enable it?
- Setting up the HomeCare QOS feature using the TP-Link Tether App
- What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ?
- How to create a network for guests on the Wi-Fi Routers(new logo)?
- Using HomeCare QOS features in a TP-Link Router
- How to limit devices on your LAN from accessing the Wi-Fi Router (new logo)?
- How to configure Address Reservation on Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- Why fail to access tplinkwifi.net?
- How to configure the Archer Router in Access Point mode?
- How to Setup HomeCare Parental Controls using the TP-Link Tether App
- Using the HomeCare Antivirus features on your TP-Link Router using the TP-Link Tether App
- How to make my TP-Link Wi-Fi products work with IFTTT?
- How do I disconnect TP-Link Router’s or Deco’s permissions of IFTTT?
- How to configure link aggregation on TP-Link Wi-Fi products?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- How to recover the login password in case you forget it (new logo)?
- How to access the USB storage device through the Wi-Fi Routers (case 2)?
- How to use Time Machine function on TP-Link routers?
- Trigger and Action list of IFTTT that TP-Link Wi-Fi products Support?
- How to configure IFTTT via TP-Link APP?
- Using HomeCare parental controls on a TP-Link Router
- What Antivirus Features are available in a HomeCare enabled TP-Link Router
- Why IFTTT Applets didn't work on my TP-Link Wi-Fi products?
- How to set up Portal Authentication for guest network (new logo)?
- How to set up Remote Management on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to Setup Port Triggering on a TP-Link router (New Logo UI)?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2019-11-22||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 30.68 MB|
|Published Date: 2019-07-16||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 30.86 MB|
|Published Date: 2019-05-13||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 30.86 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.