Download for Deco X75
- Product Overview
- Cannot detect or find the wireless signal of Wi-Fi6 products(802.11ax router/RE/Deco)
- How to delete an offline device on the Deco app
- How to delete a network on the Deco app
- Is the Signal Source for Satellite Decos Selectable on the Deco App?
- How to extend guest network when there is a switch between Decos
- What should I do if I cannot open a website through Deco network?
- Can different Deco models work together?
- How to use Pi-Hole DNS Server on TP-Link routers
- How do I know which Deco my client is connected to?
- How to configure the Connection Alerts feature on the Deco app
- How to change the owner account on Deco APP
- How to find the firmware version of Deco
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app
- How to configure your TP-Link Deco with CenturyLink’s fiber service
- How to change the device name of Deco
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on Deco
- How to enable WPS function on Deco
- How to change LAN IP address of Deco
- How to change DNS server settings on my Deco
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on the Deco
- How to configure Address Reservation with Deco
- General questions about Ethernet Backhaul feature on your Deco
- How to Update the Firmware of Deco
- How to add manager account of Deco
- LED feature of Deco
- How do I test speed of Deco?
- How to set up a Guest Network for Deco
- Fail to setup the Satellite Deco
- How to use DDNS features on a Deco router
- How to set up the HomeShield Family Time on a TP-Link Router/Deco
- Deco Setup Walkthrough(For Deco X20/X60/X90/P9/M4/S4/E4/W2400 etc)
- How to Setup the Satellite Deco to be the Main Deco
- Getting to know your Deco app
- How to change Notification settings of Deco
- The internet connection is unstable or suddenly stops working when connected to the Deco network?
- How to select a preferred signal source on the Deco App
- How to remove a Parental Control profile on the Deco
- How to configure the Reboot Schedule feature on the Deco
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID or the account is locked?(Deco)
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- What to do if you cannot connect to your Deco remotely?
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my Wi-Fi router or Deco?
- What’s a Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System and How it works?
- Cannot connect to Deco Wi-Fi
- Abnormal LED lights and bad ports on the TP-Link Deco
- General questions about Deco
- General questions about the AI-Driven Mesh feature
- How to enable the Access Control Skill in your Alexa App
- Troubleshooting: Slow Internet Speed with Deco Devices
- What can I do if the Deco app shows “Let's Begin” while Deco is working well?
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- What can I do if the Deco app displays "We could not find Deco"?
- Why the actual wireless speed on my wireless device is lower than the speed result on the Deco APP?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address
- Why is my satellite Deco unit not getting the same speed as the main Deco?
- General questions about the Smart Actions feature in the Deco app
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- How to change Time settings on the Deco
- Why did I receive a new device connection alert when a known device joined the network?
- Why is a device displayed as an unknown device on the Deco app？
- Why does Parental Control show my device has reached the time limit while it actually hasn’t?
- What if I fail to sign up or activate the TP-Link ID?
- What are the differences between different models of Deco?
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- What should I do if I failed to update my Deco?
- Is it normal that my Deco feels warm?
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?
- Why Deco's WiFi is showing Internet May Not Be Available on my mobile device when standing next to the Deco unit?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. (Normally Vx.0=Vx.6/Vx.8 (eg:V1.0=V1.6/V1.8); Vx.x0=Vx.x6/Vx.x8 (eg:V1.20=V1.26/V1.28)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2022-05-19||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 27.12 MB|
Modifications and Bug fixes:
|Published Date: 2022-04-12||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 27.10 MB|
First firmware released.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.