Download for TL-PA411KIT
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
How to set up TP-Link powerline adaptersThis video will show you how to install TP-Link powerline adapters and the way to secure your home powerline network. * This video applies to TP-Link powerline adapter and its multiple-pack kits. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.
- Most frequently asked questions about TP-Link powerline devices
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapter to Factory Default?
- How many Powerline adapters can be added to the same network?
- What can I do if I can't have Internet connection after connected to powerline adapter？
- How to upgrade TP-Link Powerline Adapters?
- What do TP-Link Powerline adapter’s LED lights stand for?
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapters to Factory Defaults?
- How to add an extra powerline adapter to the existing poweline network with pair button?
- How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network?
- How to configure TP-Link Powerline utility to secure my power line network?
- How to Leave a Powerline network by Pair Button?
- Why can’t the Powerline Adapter be detected by the others?
- What can i do if PLC utility for Windows cannot be installed on Windows 8.1?
- Can several Powerline networks exist simultaneously in same power circuit?
|Published Date: 2018-08-16||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 18.69 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/7/8/8.1/10
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Published Date: 2012-09-13||Language: English||File Size: 2.22 MB|
Operating System: Win XP/2003/Vista/7
Notes:Suitable for all TP-LINK powerline adapers