Download for Archer TXE75E
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
|Published Date: 2023-02-17||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 51.93 MB|
Operating System: Win10 x64/Win11 x64
1. Add 6G support under JP, HK and other country codes.
2. For Windows 10/11 64bit.
3. Contains Wi-Fi Driver and Bluetooth Driver.
Setup Video for TP-Link Wi-Fi Bluetooth PCIe Adapter
This video will show you how to connect a TP-Link Wi-Fi Bluetooth PCI Express Adapter to your computer and details of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth driver installations. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.More Fold
Archer TX3000E How to Set up a PCIe Adapter
- The Weak Security and Privacy Warning on the iOS14 or iOS15
- What should I do if the TP-Link network adapter is not working properly in my computer?
- Why cannot I connect to my wireless network
- How do I install TP-Link wireless adapter manually on Windows XP?
- How to Install TP-Link Wireless Adapters by Running the CD
- What should I do when the driver for my adapter is not allowed on my windows computer?
- How to improve the speed of TP-Link wireless adapters
- How to install the driver manually on MAC OS
- What should I do if fail to upgrade the firmware of my TP-Link router?
- Why cannot the adapter detect the 5G Wi-Fi of my router?
- Problems you may come across during the driver installation of the TP-Link wireless adapter
- How do I install/update driver of TP-Link wireless adapter manually in Vista?
- How to troubleshoot if your computer goes to a blue screen when installing TP-Link wireless adapter
- How to check if I have installed the driver for my adapter successfully or not on windows
- How to Setup an Ad Hoc Wireless Network with Windows Built-in Utility (Windows XP)
- How to find suitable driver for my network adapter