Download for Archer T4U
- Product Overview
- Why cannot the adaptor detect the 5G Wi-Fi of my router?
- How to troubleshoot if your computer goes to a blue screen when installing TP-Link wireless adapter
- How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 8?
- How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 7
- How to install the driver manually on MAC OS?
- How to check if I have installed the driver for my adapter successfully or not on windows
- Problems you may come across during the driver installation of the TP-Link wireless adapter
- How to improve the speed of TP-Link wireless adapters?
- How to Setup an Ad Hoc Wireless Network with Windows Built-in Utility (Windows XP)
- How to install adapters on Windows 8 if plug-and-play fails?
- Why cannot I find or connect to my wireless networks?
- How to find suitable driver for my network adapter
- How to use TP-Link network adapters on Windows 8
- How do I install/update driver of TP-Link wireless adapter manually in Vista?
- How do I install TP-Link wireless adapter manually on Windows XP
- How to Install TP-Link Wireless Adapters by Running the CD?
- What should I do when the driver for my adapter is not allowed on my windows computer
|Published Date: 2018-05-29||Language: English||File Size: 4.07 MB|
Operating System: Linux (kernel 2.6.24 ~ 4.7)
1. For Archer T4U v2/Archer T4UH v2/Archer T4UHP v1.
|Published Date: 2017-03-17||Language: English||File Size: 16.18 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/7/8/8.1/10
|Published Date: 2016-10-11||Language: English||File Size: 2.56MB|
Operating System: Linux(Kernel 2.6.18~3.19.3)
For Archer T4U(EU)_V2 & Archer T4U(US)_V2
|Published Date: 2016-10-11||Language: English||File Size: 10.35MB|
Operating System: Mac OS X10.6_10.11
1. For Archer T4U(EU)_V2 & Archer T4U(US)_V2
|Published Date: 2017-03-17||Language: English||File Size: 37.27 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/7/8/8.1/10/Mac/Linux