Download for Archer AX95
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Product Overview
- How to Set up Static Routing on a TP-Link Router
- The Weak Security and Privacy Warning on the iOS14 or iOS15
- Why cannot I find my wireless networks?
- How to enable the Access Control Skill in your Alexa App
- How to access USB storage device on the TP-Link Routers from Windows or Mac OS
- Can't access my USB drive plugged into TP-Link router
- How to access my USB storage device on the TP-Link Routers from my Android and iOS phone
- How to set up Wake-on-LAN on wireless router
- Troubleshooting: Unstable connection on the TP-Link router
- How to block or unblock a device from my Wi-Fi network via Tether
- TP-Link Tether
TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your network with your iOS or Android devices. Learn more about TP-Link Tether and Compatible Devices
Note: To use Tether, please update your TP-Link device's firmware to the latest version.