How to configure Parental Controls with TP-Link Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router (new logo)
I want to: Control the times of day my children or other home network users are allowed to access the Internet and even types of websites they can visit.
Here takes Archer MR200 as demonstration.
For example, I want to allow my children’s devices (e.g. a computer or a tablet) to access only www.tp-link.com and Wikipedia.org from 18:00 (6PM) to 22:00 (10PM) at the weekend and not other times.
2. Go to Basic or Advanced > Parental Controls and enable Parental Controls.
3. Click Add.
4. Click View Existing Devices, and select the device to be controlled. Or, enter the Device Name and MAC Address manually.
5. Click the iconto set the Internet Access Time. Drag the cursor over the appropriate cell(s) and click OK.
6. Enter a Description for the entry.
7. Select the checkbox to enable this entry and click OK.
8. Select the restriction type.
1) With Blacklist selected, the controlled devices cannot access any websites containing the specified keywords during the Internet Access Time period.
2) With Whitelist selected, the controlled devices can only access websites containing the specified keywords during the Internet Access Time period.
9. Click Add a New Keyword. You can add up to 200 keywords for both Blacklist and Whitelist. Below are some sample entries to allow access.
1) Enter a web address (e.g. www.tp-link.com) or a web address keyword (e.g. wikipedia) to only allow or block access to the websites containing that keyword.
2) If you wish to block all internet browsing access, do not add any keyword to the Whitelist.
10. Enter the keywords or websites you want to add and click Save.
Now you can control your children’s internet access according to your needs.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Fick du svar på din fråga?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Still need help? Search for answers, ask questions, and get help from TP-Link experts and other users around the world.