How to set up Address Reservation of Archer MR200
You can view and add a reserved address for a client. When you specify an IP address for a device on the LAN, that device will always receive the same IP address each time when it accesses the DHCP server. If there are some devices in the LAN that require permanent IP addresses, please configure Address Reservation on the router for the purpose.
Follow the steps below.
- Please refer to How to log into the web-based management interface of Archer MR200?
- Go to Advanced > Network > LAN Settings page.
- Scroll down to locate the Address Reservation table and click Add to add an address reservation entry for your device.
4. Enter the MAC address of the device for which you want to reserve IP address.
5. Specify the IP address which will be reserved by the router.
6. Check to Enable this entry and click OK to make the settings effective.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.
Fick du svar på din fråga?
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Still need help? Search for answers, ask questions, and get help from TP-Link experts and other users around the world.