AX1500 Wi-Fi 6 Router
- Wi-Fi 6 Technology—Archer AX10 comes equipped with the latest wireless technology, Wi-Fi 6, for faster speeds, greater capacity, and reduced network congestion.
- Next-Gen 1.5 Gbps Speeds—Archer AX10 dual-band router reaches even faster speeds up to 1.5 Gbps (1201 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band).†
- Connect Dozens of Devices—More simultaneous connections and reduced latency with OFDMA and MU-MIMO.
- Triple-Core CPU—Instant response to all your network activity with a 1.5 GHz triple-core CPU.
- Broader Coverage—4 Antennas and Beamforming technology focus signal towards individual clients for broader coverage.†
- Full Gigabit Ports—Take full advantage of broadband speeds up to 1 Gbps.
- Easy Setup—Finish your network upgrade in minutes with Tether app.
- Compatible with Alexa—Control your router via voice commands and make your life smarter and easier with Amazon Alexa.
|Standards||Wi-Fi 6IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHzIEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz|
|WiFi Speeds||AX15005 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n)|
|WiFi Range||3 Bedroom Houses
4× Fixed High-Performance AntennasMultiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areasBeamformingConcentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
Dual-BandAllocate devices to different bands for optimal performanceOFDMASimultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clientsAirtime FairnessImproves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupation4 StreamsConnect your devices to more bandwidth
|Working Modes||Router ModeAccess Point Mode|
|Processor||1.5 GHz Triple-Core CPU|
|Ethernet Ports||1× Gigabit WAN Port4× Gigabit LAN Ports|
|Buttons||WPS/Wi-Fi ButtonPower On/Off ButtonLED On/Off ButtonReset Button|
|Power||12 V ⎓ 1 A|
|WiFi Encryption||WPAWPA2WPA3WPA/WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x)|
|Network Security||SPI FirewallAccess ControlIP & MAC BindingApplication Layer Gateway|
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network|
|Parental Controls||URL FilteringTime Controls|
|WAN Types||Dynamic IPStatic IPPPPoEPPTPL2TP|
|Quality of Service||QoS by Device|
|Cloud Service||Auto Firmware UpgradeOTA Firmware UpgradeTP-Link IDDDNS|
|NAT Forwarding||Port ForwardingPort TriggeringDMZUPnP|
|IPTV||IGMP ProxyIGMP SnoopingBridgeTag VLAN|
|DHCP||Address ReservationDHCP Client ListServer|
|Management||Tether AppWebpageCheck Web Emulator>|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||10.2 × 5.3 ×1.5 in(260.2 × 135.0 × 38.6 mm)|
|Package Contents||Wi-Fi Router Archer AX10Power AdapterRJ45 Ethernet CableQuick Installation Guide|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensingStorage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|WiFi Transmission Power||CE: <20dBm(2.4 GHz)<23dBm(5.15 GHz~5.25 GHz)FCC:<30dBm(2.4 GHz & 5.15 GHz~5.825 GHz)|
|WiFi Reception Sensitivity||5 GHz:11a 6Mbps:-97dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-79dBm11ac VHT20_MCS0:-96dBm, 11ac VHT20_MCS11:-66dBm11ac VHT40_MCS0:-94dBm, 11ac VHT40_MCS11:-63dBm11ac VHT80_MCS0:-91dBm, 11ac VHT80_MCS11:-60dBm11ax HE20_MCS0:-95dBm, 11ax HE20_MCS11:-63dBm11ax HE40_MCS0:-92dBm, 11ax HE40_MCS11:-60dBm11ax HE80_MCS0:-89dBm, 11ax HE80_MCS11:-58dBm2.4 GHz:11g 6Mbps:-91dBm, 11a 54Mbps:-74dBm11n HT20_MCS0:-90dBm, 11n HT20_MCS7:-73dBm11n HT40_MCS0:-88dBm, 11n HT40_MCS7:-70dBm|
So, here’s the lowdown: If you just need a dependable Wi-Fi 6 router to share a typical broadband connection in a small household, the TP-Link Archer AX10 fits the bill exceptionally well.
I highly recommend the Archer AX10 if you are looking for a new budget router today. At RM349, it beats many old Wireless AC router that cost even twice as much. It’s really a no brainer to buy this Archer AX10, it offers really good performance and very stable.
† Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and the number of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
‡ Use of 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6), and features including OFDMA, 1024-QAM, and BSS Color requires clients to also support those features.
§ 1000 Mbps internet speeds require compatible service plans and equipment.