How to setup a TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi systemHow to install and configure your TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi System
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “Testing Internet Connection”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” Testing Internet Connection”.
What to do if I fail to configure the slave Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find another Deco”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the slave Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn't find another Deco”.
What to do if I fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on “We couldn't find Deco”?This video provides you with solutions when you fail to configure the main Deco and get stuck on the step ” We couldn’t find Deco”.
How to set up the TP-Link Deco Mesh Wi-Fi SystemThis video introduces the installation and configuration processes of TP-Link Deco Mesh Wi-Fi System, and Deco M9 Plus is taken as an example.
- Why does TP-Link require my email address?
- General questions about Antivirus feature on the Deco App
- How to control the TP-Link router with Google Assistant?
- How to Link your TP-Link Router to Google Assistant
- Can different Deco models work together?
- Using QoS feature of Deco
- What are the differences between different models of Deco?
- How to Configure IPTV function on Deco?
- Common questions about Deco
- How can I reset or reboot my Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- What can I do if my wireless devices cannot connect to Deco?
- How to find the firmware version of Deco?
- Why are my Deco units or clients showing offline?
- General questions about Ethernet Backhaul feature on your Deco
- Changing the Wireless Settings on your Deco app
- What can I do if Deco suddenly lost internet access?
- Fail to setup the slave Deco
- General Questions about the Powerline or PLC Backhaul Feature of Deco
- Adding an additional unit to your TP-Link Deco network
- How many Deco units can I have in my home?
- Fail to setup main Deco
- What to do if you cannot connect to your Deco remotely?
- How to Update the Firmware of Deco
- What can I do if the Deco app isn't working properly
- Can I use Deco with my existing router?
- How can I set up Deco with an existing modem?
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?
- How to enable WPS function on Deco?
- How to change the name of the client on the Deco app?
- General question about the Wi-Fi range of Deco
- Fail to log into the web management page of Deco?
- What can I do if I have a slow speed when connecting to the Deco network?
- How to extend guest network when there is a switch between Decos
- LED feature of Deco
- How can I find a suitable spot for my Deco?
- Getting to know your Deco M5 app
- What should I do if firmware upgrade of my Deco failed?
- Deco app Dashboard explanation
- How many devices can be connected to a Deco network?
- How to change the device name of Deco?
- How to change Notification settings of Deco?
- Setting up parental controls on a TP-Link Deco
- General questions about Parental Control feature of Deco?
- How to log into the web-based interface of my Deco?
- How to improve the Wi-Fi range of Deco?
- How to Configure PPTP/L2TP VPN Connection on the Deco?
- How to change Time settings on the Deco?
- How to set up an IPv6 internet connection on my Deco?
- How to set up Port Forwarding feature on the Deco?
- How to add a new Deco network through Deco app?
- How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode?
- How to block a device or remove a device from the Blacklist?
- How to configure Address Reservation with Deco?
- What’s the difference between Access Point mode and Router mode on the Deco?
- What do the different LED colors meaning of Deco?
- How to Setup the Slave Deco to be the Main Deco?
- What should I do if I cannot open a website through Deco network?
- How to change DNS server settings on my Deco?
- Come trovare l'indirizzo IP del proprio Router TP-Link?
- How to change LAN IP address of Deco?
- What can I do if the internet connection is unstable when connected to the Deco network?
- Deco Setup Walkthrough
- What’s the difference between an owner account and a manager account?
- How to add manager account of Deco?
- How can I enable a guest network and share it with others?
- What if I forget the password of my TP-Link ID?
- Which wireless devices can I use to set up and manage my Deco network?
- Using the Deco M5 Advanced Settings
- How do I get pass the step of connecting to the internet during Deco setup?
- How does QoS influence the real-time data flow of the Deco?
- Why Deco's WiFi is showing Internet May Not Be Available on my mobile device when standing next to the Deco unit?
- How do I filter online content for my children?
- Can I set limits on the time my children spend online?
- What are Deco’s Parental Controls?
- Can I enable both online activity and device QoS at the same time? Which one has a higher priority?
- What does Deco’s Quality of Service (QoS) do?
- Can my printer join a Deco network?
- How can I update the Deco firmware and why should I update it?
- What is a guest network?
- What should I do if I cannot remotely manage my Deco network?
- Can I manage my Deco network remotely?
- What should I do if synchronization fails when adding a Deco?
- Can multiple accounts manage a Deco network at the same time?
- Why am I unable to sign up?
- How do I set up my Deco?
- Will Deco be sold in my region?
- What features does Deco support?
- Can I use Deco along with my current ISP?
- Can Deco replace my modem or router?
- How many Deco units do I need? Are they all the same?
- What’s a Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System?
- Do I need internet access when setting up Deco for the first time?
Un aggiornamento firmware può risolvere problemi, aumentare le performance o introdurre nuove funzionalità.
- È strettamente necessario verificare modello e versione hardware prima di scaricare ed installare ogni firmware.
- È possibile installare solamente firmware creati per modello e versione hardware in uso.
- Il caricamento di un firmware non appropriato può danneggiare irrimediabilmente il dispositivo e ne invalida la garanzia.
- Assicurarsi di non interrompere l’alimentazione del dispositivo e del computer durante l’aggiornamento.
- I firmware sono scaricabili esclusivamente in formato compresso: è necessario estrarre il firmware aprendo l’archivio compresso tramite un software di decompressione e salvandolo sul desktop.
|Data di pubblicazione: 2020-05-08||Lingua: Multi-language||Dimensioni file: 14.71 MB|
Codice Open Source (GPL)
I prodotti TP-LINK contengono software sviluppato da terze parti, incluso software distribuito con licenza GPL (GNU General Public Licence versione 1, 2 o 3) o con licenza LGPL (GNU Lesser General Public License): l'utilizzo di questo software è possibile entro limiti e condizioni stabiliti dalla tipologia di licenza con la quale è distribuito e specificate a questo link. È possibile ottenere il codice sorgente soggetto a GPL e la lista dei prodotti che utilizzano tale codice all'interno del Centro sorgenti GPL.
I relativi software sono distribuiti con formula di TOTALE ESCLUSIONE DI GARANZIA; non sono pertanto garantite COMMERCIABILITÀ e/o IDONEITÀ PER QUALSIASI UTILIZZO SPECIFICO.
Per ulteriori informazioni consultare il testo GNU General Public License.
- TP-Link Deco
The Deco app allows you to quickly and easily install and manage your Deco Whole-Home Wi-Fi System.