How to change Notification settings of Deco?
1. On the Deco app, tap More>Advanced >Notifications, then you can enable or disable notification types as desired.
1. If the Notifications option shows “Disabled” as above pictures, please go to Settings > Notifications on your mobile device to enable it.
2. The types of the message may vary slightly depending on the model due to different software versions. Will synchronize in future software updates.
3. The Message Center will allow you to view important messages at any time by tapping the Message Center button in the top right corner of the app.
If you fail to receive the notifications on your phone, please troubleshoot as below tips:
1. Ensure the corresponding notification settings are enabled on the Deco app, and the notification permission for the Deco app is enabled on your phone.
2. The notification related to the Automation feature can only be viewed in the Message Center.
Your feedback helps improve this site.
Iscriviti alla newsletter TP-Link prende la Privacy seriamente. Per maggiori informazioni sul trattamento dei tuoi dati consulta l'Informativa Privacy.