- Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Modems/ Gateways
- Network Expansion
- Smart Home
- Mobile Wi-Fi
- JetStream Switches
- Business Wi-Fi
- Pharos Wireless Broadband
- SafeStream Router
- Training Center
- Powerline Adapter
- Range Extender
- Business Wireless
How to reserve LAN IP Addresses on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?Configuration GuideUpdated 04-18-2019 01:26:32 AMThis Article Applies to:Archer VR2800( V1 ) , Archer VR900( V3 ) , Archer VR1210v , Archer VR2800v( V1 ) , Archer VR600v( V2 ) , Archer VR400( V2 ) , Archer VR300( V1 V1.20 ) , Archer VR600( V2 ) , Archer VR2100( V1 )
You can view and add a reserved address for a client. When you specify an IP address for a device on the LAN, that device will always receive the same IP address each time when it accesses the DHCP server. If there are some devices in the LAN that require permanent IP addresses, please configure Address Reservation on the router for the purpose.
Follow the steps below to reserve an IP address for your device.
Here takes Archer VR2800 as demonstration.
1. Log in the web interface of the modem router. You can refer to How to log into the web-based interface of the AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
2. Go to Advanced > Network > LAN Settings page and select IPv4.
3. Scroll down to locate the Address Reservation table and click Add to add an address reservation entry for your device.
4. Enter the MAC address of the device for which you want to reserve IP address.
5. Specify the IP address which will be reserved by the router.
6. Check to Enable this entry and click OK to make the settings effective.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.Any other feedback?How can we improve it?Thank you
We appreciate your feedback.
Click here to contact TP-Link technical support.