Download for TL-PA7020P KIT
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
- Visión General
How to setup and use a TP Link powerline adapter kitThis video will show you how to install and use a TP-Link Powerline adapter kit.
Introduction to TP-Link Power Line adaptersWatch what a TP-Link Power Line adapter could do for you.
How to Troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline ProductHow to troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline product will help you identify and solve common problems that may prevent your powerline adapters from working as expected. It includes:
a. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is on
b. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is off
- Most frequent questions about TP-Link Powerline adapters
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapter to Factory Default?
- How many Powerline adapters can be added to the same network?
- How to enable/disable power saving mode on powerline adapters?
- How to prepare for using the tpPLC Utility on Windows（Blue UI）?
- What can I do if I can't have Internet connection after connected to powerline adapter？
- How to upgrade TP-Link Powerline Adapters?
- What do TP-Link Powerline adapter’s LED lights stand for?
- How to Reset the Powerline Adapters to Factory Defaults?
- How to update the firmware using the tpPLC Utility on Windows?
- How to prepare for using the tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to update the firmware using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to add an extra Powerline adapter to the existing Powerline network by adding the the powerline key on the Utility(Green UI)?
- How to turn on or off the LEDs on devices using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to set a new powerline network name using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to set up QoS using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to reset a device using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to add a device to the network using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to rename a device on tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to add another powerline adapter to the existing powerline network with pair button?
- How to secure your powerline network by pairing?
- How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network?
- ¿Cómo configurar la utilidad Powerline de TP-Link para proteger mi red de línea eléctrica?
- How to Leave a Powerline network by Pair Button?
- Why can’t the Powerline Adapter be detected by the others?
- What can I do if my powerline rate is very low?
- How to set a new Powerline Network Name to secure your whole Powerline network using the tpPLC Utility on Windows?
- Can several Powerline networks exist simultaneously in same power circuit?
|Fecha de Publicación: 2018-08-16||Idioma: Multi-language||Tamaño de Archivo: 18.69 MB|
Sistema Operativo: WinXP/7/8/8.1/10
Modifications and Bug Fixes: