- Whole-Home Wi-Fi
- Modems/ Gateways
- Network Expansion
- Smart Home
- Mobile Wi-Fi
- JetStream Switches
- Business Wi-Fi
- Pharos Wireless Broadband
- SafeStream Router
- Training Center
- Powerline Adapter
- Range Extender
- Business Wireless
How to configure Wireless Schedule on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?Configuration GuideUpdated 06-27-2017 03:51:29 AMThis Article Applies to:Archer VR2800( V1 ) , Archer VR900( V3 ) , Archer VR1210v , Archer VR2800v( V1 ) , Archer VR600v( V2 ) , Archer VR400( V2 ) , Archer VR300( V1 V1.20 ) , Archer VR600( V2 ) , Archer VR2100( V1 )
You can automatically turn off your wireless network (both 2.4GHz and 5GHz) when you do not need the wireless connection.
Here takes Archer VR2800 as demonstration.
1. Log in the web interface of the modem router. You can refer to How to log into the web-based interface of the AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
2. Go to Advanced > Wireless > Wireless Schedule page.
3. Toggle on the button to enable the Wireless Schedule feature.
4. Click Add to set the Wireless Off Time, and click Save to save the settings.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to set another entry.
1. Make sure that the time of the router is correct before using this function. For details, refer to How to set System Time on AC VDSL/ADSL Modem Router (new logo)?
2. The wireless LED (2.4GHz, 5GHz) will turn off if the corresponding wireless network is disabled.
3. The wireless network will be automatically turned on after the time period you set.
Get to know more details of each function and configuration please go to Download Center to download the manual of your product.Is this faq useful?
Your feedback helps improve this site.Any other feedback?How can we improve it?Thank you
We appreciate your feedback.
Click here to contact TP-Link technical support.