Download for TD-W9960
- Product Overview
- How to configure Wireless Schedule on TD-W9960
- How to setup TP-Link DSL modem router on Tether App
- How to setup a TP-Link DSL modem router as an Access Point
- How to configure the DSL Modem router as a wireless router on Tether APP
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet with TP-Link DSL modem router even though the configuration is finished?
- How can I set up my TP-Link modem router as a pure modem?
- How to configure the AC VDSL ADSL Modem Router as a regular wireless router (with VLAN ID)?
- How to set up Dynamic DNS feature on TP-Link Modem Routers (new logo)
- How to update the firmware on TD-W9960?
- How to create static routes on TD-W9960?
- How to back up and restore configuration settings on TD-W9960
- How to manage the modem router via Local Management and Remote Management on TD-W9960?
- How to share local resources over the internet by Virtual Server on TD-W9960?
- How to set up a Dynamic DNS service account on TD-W9960?
- How to register TP-Link ID on the web interface of TD-W9960?
- How to reserve LAN IP Addresses on TD-W9960
- How to configure IP & MAC Binding on TD-W9960?
- How to set up Guest Network on TD-W9960?
- How to set up an IPv6 connection on TD-W9960?
- How to set up an IPSec VPN connection with TD-W9960?
- How to configure Bandwidth Control on TD-W9960?
- How to configure Access Control on TD-W9960
- How to use Parental Controls to limit internet access on TD-W9960?
- How to set system time on TD-W9960?
- How to log into the web management page of TD-W9960
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
It is NOT suggested to upgrade firmware which is not for your region. Please click here to choose your own region and download the most suitable firmware version. ( eg. the firmware of EU and US are different hardware versions)
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the TP-Link device only has wireless connection.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2021-09-17||Language: English||File Size: 8.05 MB|
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Published Date: 2020-03-09||Language: English||File Size: 7.85 MB|
|Published Date: 2018-12-05||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 7.85 MB|
First firmware released.
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-LINK partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence termshere. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-LINK products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-LINK software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your TP-Link device’s firmware to the latest version.
1. The emulator is a virtual web GUI where you can experience the TP-Link product management panel.
2. The listed emulators might not have the latest firmware.
3. The features displayed are for reference, and their availability may depend on local regulations. For more information, please refer to the datasheet or product page.