AV1300 Gigabit Powerline Starter Kit
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1300Mbps1, supports all your online needs
- Line-Neutral/Line-Ground 2×2 MIMO with Beamforming ensures larger range, higher transmission capacity and more stable connections
- Gigabit port provides secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
AV1300 Powerline Kit
Bring Your Home Network Into New Era
Powerline Starter Kit
Perfect for Bandwidth
Advanced HomePlug AV2 technology means the TL-PA8010 KIT supports 2x2 MIMO* , so users benefit from ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1300Mbps. Perfect for bandwidth demanding activities like streaming Ultra HD video to multiple devices simultaneously, online gaming and large file transfers.
*The MIMO functionality within HomePlug AV2 significantly improves data transfer rates especially during peak periods.
Line-Neutral / Line-Ground
MIMO Technology maximizes the performance on the independent streams, which improves coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Higher Transmission Capacity &
More Stable Connections
MIMO Technology means the TL-PA8010 KIT can use the 3 wires, including the live, neutral and earth to create multiple data paths, meaning that you benefit from faster data throughput and more stable connections.
- MIMO SISO
MIMO - Multi-input Multi-output
SISO - Single-input Single-output
Gigabit Port for Ultra-fast Datasheet Transfer
With one Gigabit Ethernet port, TL-PA8010 KIT allows users to connect a bandwidth intensive device to the Internet at high speeds and ensures the smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming. This makes the TL-PA8010 KIT the perfect home entertainment companion.Computer
Plug and Play,
No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router; plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room, and connect it to your Internet enabled device via Ethernet - and you’re done!
LESS Working mode Power-Saving mode
Power Save by
Up to 85%
TL-PA8010 KIT is a new-generation of Powerline adapter.
Its sophisticated Power-Saving mode automatically switches from its regular “Working” mode to “Power-Saving” mode reducing energy consumption by up to 85%.
LESS Working mode Power-Saving mode
- 1. The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
- 2. Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.
|Plug Type||EU, UK, US|
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901,
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
|Interface||1 * Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 5.7W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 4.7W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 1.4W (220V/50Hz)
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||4.85*2.68*1.18 in. (123*68*30 mm)|
|Range||300 Meters over electrical circuit|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
|Encryption||Powerline Security: 128-bit AES
|Package Contents||Powerline Ethernet Adapter
6.5 ft. (2 m) CAT.5eEthernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1, Mac, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
From United States?
Get products, events and services for your region.