Download for Archer C80
- Product Overview
How to Set up Address Reservation on TP-Link Routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up Address Reservation on TP-Link routers.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.
Archer C80 How to Set up a Wireless Router
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.
- What should I do if I cannot access printer/internal server after changing the router
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my router?
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- How to turn off the QoS feature on TP-Link Router?
- Troubleshooting: Unstable wireless connection on TP-Link router
- Port forwarding: how to set up virtual server on TP-Link 11ac archer series wireless router
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- How to Change the DNS servers on the wireless router and DSL modem router (New UI)?
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- What should I do if the the LED of the TP-Link router is abnormal
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router?
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)?
- How to configure Parental Controls on the Wi-Fi Routers (case 1)?
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?
- How to register a TP-Link cloud account for my TP-Link wireless router to manage it remotely? (New Logo)
- How to set up QoS using TP-Link Wi-Fi router?
- How to log in to the web-based interface of Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to use webpage firmware recovery if the router become brick
- What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ?
- How to configure TP-Link Router in Access Point mode?（case2）
- How to set up System Time of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure your TP-Link Wireless router with CenturyLink’s fiber service (new logo)?
- How to configure VLAN ID for your internet connection on wireless router (For new logo)
- What are the differences between Admin & User cloud accounts on TP-Link wireless router?
- Setting up parental controls on TP-Link wireless routers via Tether APP
- How to configure Wi-Fi Routers to support IPTV service on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to test the network connectivity using Diagnostics on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to limit devices on your LAN from accessing the Wi-Fi Router (new logo)?
- What can I do if I forget the password of my cloud account bound to the TP-Link wireless router?(New Logo)
- How to make Xbox online games run smoothly by UPnP (new logo)?
- How to set up an IPv6 Internet connection on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- Brief introduction of cloud functions on TP-Link wireless router(New Logo)
- How to set up TP-LINK DDNS on TP-Link Wireless Router?(New Logo)
- How to configure Access Control on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure Address Reservation on Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new logo)？
- How to control LEDs of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to protect the network from cyber attacks of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to create a network for guests on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- How to recover the login password in case you forget it (new logo)?
- How to set up Remote Management on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
- How to make applications free from port restriction by DMZ (new logo)?
- How to configure IP&MAC Binding Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2021-04-09||Language: French, English||File Size: 3.61 MB|
|Published Date: 2021-03-19||Language: English||File Size: 3.53 MB|
First firmware released for Archer C80 CA V1.
|Published Date: 2021-02-25||Language: English||File Size: 3.53 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.