Download for Archer C25
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
How to Set up OpenVPN on TP-Link Routers WindowsThis video will show you how to set up OpenVPN on a TP-Link Wi-Fi router. For more information, visit www.tp-link.com/support.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a DSL modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem.
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link routerIf you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem.
How to turn a router into an Access Point?
How to change the Wi-Fi settings on TP-Link router
- What should I do if I cannot access printer/internal server after changing the router
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem (new logo)?
- What can I do if my router keeps rebooting itself?
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- What should I do if the the LED of the TP-Link router is abnormal
- What should I do if the internet light is off or there is an error message “ WAN Port Unplugged” on the TP-Link router page?
- What should I do if I cannot open specific websites?
- What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ?
- Why fail to access tplinkwifi.net?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Archer Router(new logo)?
- How to configure Guest Network of Archer Wi-Fi Router (new designed blue UI)?