Download for TL-PA9020P KIT
- Product Overview
How to setup and use a TP Link powerline adapter kitThis video will show you how to install and use a TP-Link Powerline adapter kit.
How to Troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline ProductHow to troubleshoot a TP-Link Powerline product will help you identify and solve common problems that may prevent your powerline adapters from working as expected. It includes:
a. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is on
b. Troubleshooting when the Powerline LED is off
- How many Powerline adapters can be added to the same network?
- How to enable/disable power saving mode on powerline adapters?
- How to prepare for using the tpPLC Utility on Windows（Blue UI）?
- How to update the firmware using the tpPLC Utility on Windows?
- How to prepare for using the tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to update the firmware using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to turn on or off the LEDs on devices using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to set a new powerline network name using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to set up QoS using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to reset a device using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to add a device to the network using tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to rename a device on tpPLC Utility (new logo)?
- How to add an extra Powerline adapter to the existing Powerline network by adding the powerline key on tpPLC Utility(new designed blue UI)?
- How to set a new Powerline Network Name to secure your whole Powerline network using the tpPLC Utility on Windows?
- Can several Powerline networks exist simultaneously in same power circuit?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2018-06-28||Language: English||File Size: 578.00 KB|
|Published Date: 2017-06-27||Language: English||File Size: 513.72 KB|
|Published Date: 2017-03-22||Language: English||File Size: 576.63 KB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
|Published Date: 2018-08-16||Language: Multi-language||File Size: 18.69 MB|
Operating System: WinXP/7/8/8.1/10
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
|Published Date: 2017-07-13||Language: English, Multi-language||File Size: 50.13 MB|
Operating System: MAC OS 10.7-10.12
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Modifications and Bug Fixes