Download for LB130
>How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. Please refer to your TP-Link regional website to determine product availability.
-  How to remove a device from the Kasa App?
-  How to enable Remote Control on a TP-Link Smart Home Device?
-  How to Link Google Assistant to your TP-Link Kasa Account (Smartphone App)
-  Changing Presets and Default State for your TP-Link Smart Bulb
-  What should I do if my smart device loses connection to network?
-  Connect your TP-Link Kasa devices to Google Assistant
-  Why is the Kasa app displaying the message(s) “503 Service Temporarily Unavailable” and/or “Server internal error?”
-  How to Adjust Time Setting in the KASA app
-  How to Find your Smart Home Device Firmware in KASA
-  Common questions about the TP-Link smart bulb product series
-  Basic pre-sales questions for TP-Link smart home
-  How to control Smart Devices by Amazon Echo with voice commands?
-  How to unbind cloud account with devices in mobile App
-  How to make wireless password visible and continue the configuration of Smart Devices in Kasa App?
-  How to update firmware of Smart Devices in Kasa App?
-  How to set up schedules of Smart Bulb?
-  How to use creating scene function in KASA APP?
-  How to connect tp-link Smart Bulb to my home network via Kasa?
-  What should I do if my Smart Home device time isn’t same with real time?
-  What should I do if I don’t receive the email when I register cloud account or reset my password
-  How to use Sunrise & Sunset function
-  How to create a TP-Link Cloud Account on Kasa？
-  How to make my TP-LINK Kasa Device work with Amazon Alexa?
-  What can I do if I forget my password of TP-Link Cloud account?