Download for Archer C2
- Product Overview
- ฉันควรทำอย่างไรหากเครือข่ายไร้สายไม่เสถียรผ่านเราเตอร์ไร้สาย / เราเตอร์โมเด็ม
- How to configure system time of Archer C2_V5?
- How to set up Guest Network on Archer C2_V5?
- How to configure Address Reservation on Archer C2_V5?
- How to configure Virtual Server on Archer C2_V5?
- How to configure Dynamic DNS on Archer C2_V5?
- How to configure DMZ host on Archer C2_V5?
- How to set up Parental Controls on Archer C2_V5?
- How to configure Local Management and Remote Management on Archer C2_V5?
- How to set up Access Control on Archer C2_V5?
- How to set up Bandwidth Control on Archer C2_V5?
- How to upgrade firmware of Archer C2_V5?
- How to configure IP&MAC Binding on Archer C2_V5?
- How to set up IPv6 on Archer C2_V5?
- การตั้งค่าการควบคุมโดยผู้ปกครองในเราเตอร์ไร้สาย TP-Link ผ่าน Tether APP (TL-WR841N)
- ทำไมไม่สามารถเข้าถึง tplinkwifi.net
- Performance Comparison Chart of TP-Link Wireless Router
- How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem (new logo)?
- How to configure Wireless MAC Filtering on Archer C2_V5?
- How to improve my wireless speed or range?
- How to set up BigPond Cable connection on Archer C2_V5?
- How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address?
- How to improve the signal strength of my 5GHz wireless connection?
- How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Archer Router(new logo)?
- How to setup and share a printer on your local network with Print Server feature on the TP-Link device? (MAC OS)
- Why port forwarding feature is not working on my router?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. Please click here to change site if necessary.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （Normally V1.x=V1）
จะค้นหาเวอร์ชั่นฮาร์ดแวร์บนอุปกรณ์ TP-Link ได้อย่างไร
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Published Date: 2017-05-31||Language: อังกฤษ||File Size: 5.54 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.
Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version.